44 | about us

Date: 2nd April, 2022

It was a little half past seven in the morning when Euijin started to stir from her sleep

It was a little half past seven in the morning when Euijin started to stir from her sleep. Right next to her on her bed was Mark, who were scrolling through his Instagram with his back leaning against her headboard.

Noticing the shift next to him, he looked away from his phone to land his sight on the half asleep girl. A smile instantly made its way to his face upon seeing her soft smile.

He leaned closer to her even as her eyes were drooping heavier and landed a soft peck on the bridge of her nose.

"Good morning, love."

The smile on her face grew before she scooted closer to him. Now being right next to him, Euijin snaked her hand around his back with the other resting across his abdomen.

Attempting to rest her head on his chest but it was difficult to do so as he was already sitting up on her bed.

"Lie down. Wanna cuddle." Euijin spoke with her raspy morning voice.

Mark chuckled but wasted no time in lying down right next to her. With his arm under her head, sort of acting as her pillow and him lying on his side, his other arm naturally reach out to hug and bring her closer.

"How are you feeling baby? I bet you have a bad bad headache right now."

She hummed, lightly nodding her head even in his embrace. With her voice muffled due to being projected on his chest, she replied, "How do you know?"

Mark chuckled, "It seems like you're not really awake yet. Are you about to continue sleeping?"

"If I fall back asleep, will you still be here when I wake up or will you be gone?"

"If you want me here, then I'll be here." He replied.

Euijin hummed with a small smile on her face. Snuggling closer - if it was even possible, to him, she let out a contented sigh, "I like this."

"Well, I like you."

They stayed cuddling for a few more minutes until suddenly Euijin backed away from Mark's embrace, surprising the man that was only starting to fall asleep.

"Yo, babe what's wrong?"

"Markie, why are you here?"

"Oh okay now you're awake," Mark laughed. As she was now further from him, his hand reached out to get hers and held it tightly between his two larger ones. "You don't remember anything from last night?"

Realization hit her when she remembered of the good news she received yesterday which lead to the drinking they did later that night. Although, her memory were only strong up to that point as she can't recall anything that happened afterwards.