26 | help and tease

✭ - - - - - - - - ✭ - - - - - - - - ✭

"You seem like you would really appreciate a help right now,"

A voice from behind Euijin made her instantly put down the three heavy boxes she was carrying.

Turning around, she was greeted with an eyesmile she knew too well who it belonged to.

"Hey, Jen," A sheepish smile crept up to her face, "I thought I could carry all of them in one go."

"Let me help you," He said, walking closer to pick up two of the boxes. "Jisungie told me you would be here today. So I decided to look for you,"

"Were you at practice with the boys?" Asked Euijin, picking up the one box she had left.

"Nope, I had one last recording for the album." Jeno shared, "So, we can have more lunches together now that you've moved offices, right?"

"Yeah, of course we can!" Replied Euijin, leading their way to the elevator to get to the floor of her new office.

"You can even stop by our practice room and hang with us,"

"And maybe I can sneak a recording of your new song and sell it for a few hundred dollars online, right?"

"Oh I dare you to do that J," He replied, raising his eyebrow as he did so.

"Oh you know I would definitely take that dare Jen,"

"No you won't. You would never want to hurt Mark."

Euijin stopped in her tracks with a confused look on her face. Her actions making Jeno stop too, "What's with everyone always mentioning Mark to me?"

"Maybe because the two of you are together almost all the time. You two reply to each other's post every single time and sometimes flirt too." Jeno replied.

She rolled her eyes jokingly as a respond before replying, "First of all, we don't flirt. Secondly, I think I spend time with all of you equally. Maybe not physically, but whatever Mark knows, the rest of you knows too."

Jeno raised his right eyebrow teasingly before pursing his lips into a straight line, "Sure, J."

"So are you here to help me? Or to tease me?" Asked Euijin, finally arriving before her new office.

"The former, but with a little bit of the latter. The latter might overpower it though so brace yourself, I guess?"

The two laughed before Euijin opened the door for herself and the man. They were greeted by a few of Euijin's new colleagues, everyone happily welcoming her into the team.

A voice especially stood out in the room, Euijin's eyes wandered around and was met with Hyunji, the intern in her previous team.

"Hi senior!" She greeted, waiting by the empty table spot Euijin assumed belong to her.