📄16

⚠️⚠️There are mentions/hints of rape and sexual assault if you feel discomfort with this type of thing skip the italicized texts or avoid the texts that are inside the warning signals.⚠️⚠️

3rd pov

"Inko. I am giving you one chance. Tell me, why did you cheat on dad?" Inko looked at the white-haired man who held up his hands and she sighed.

"Well..."

⚠️⚠️

 FLASHBACK to 16 years ago, when Izuku was 2

Inko was on a mission in Japan with a few other heroes, she was talking with an old friend when a hand placed itself on her waist. Both she and her friend were out for drinks and they were quite drunk.

"Hello Miss, I'm Toshinori Yagi." Inko smiled at the man and moved from his grasp. "Hello Mr.Yagi, I'm Inko." She slurred slowly trying not to make any mistakes in her speech.

"Well, Inko, I was wondering if I could buy you another drink?" Inko blushes but shook her head. "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to decline. I'm already quite drunk and I don't want to get back late." She walked away from the blonde and helped up Mitsuki who was giggling at her own husband.

"I will find you Inko and you will go out with me." Inko Ignored the blonde and focused on her own footing and avoiding her friend falling.

Two days later

"P-please go away! Aren't you the number one hero?!" Inko asked as the man, he crept closer to her, she was restrained in the villain's lair, Toshinori had come to her rescue, however the way he groped her told her everything she needed to know about what he was there for. 

"Please Toshinori, let me go!" She was captured in an unwanted kiss, she was forced to do things that were reserved for her husband when they got intimate together. She remembered at that moment, the pain she went through when she gave birth to her angel, Izuku.

"I'm reporting you... And you'll have your license revoked." Inko weakly staggered from her place on the ground.

"And who'll believe you? I'm the number one hero, you're a nobody hero who isn't even on the hero board..." The smug look on the man, made her shut up.

"You want to know why I did this? The look on your face says you're itching to know." The woman gulped and twitched, forcing herself to put on her clothes. She felt her mentality plummeting.

"Your poor husband will surely hate you now, why don't you just stay with me. Have my child and we can run away together." Inko looked down at herself, feeling a sudden disgust with herself. Hisashi nor Izuku didn't deserve someone as disgusting as her in their family, SHE didn't deserve to be in their family.

"SO I'm taking that as a yes?" Inko shakily took the blonde's hand, he pulled her close and forcefully kissed her. "You won't regret it." Inko wasn't regretting it. She regretted getting involved with the blonde in the first place.

⚠️⚠️

Present day

"And that's basically what happened... I'm guessing you know what happened after that." Izuku stared at his mother who had tears running down her face. "Anyways, if you don't want me here, I'll be taking my leave." Inko got up and walked to the door. "The day you were caught, why was he in the bed?" Inko tensed and turned to him, a look of regret on her face. "He forced his way in, I tried to push him away but he wasn't the number one hero for nothing," Izuku said nothing as she opened the door and exited the room.

"Izuku?" Hisashi placed a hand on his son's shoulder, however, he retracted it due to the heat radiating off his son's body. Thankfully his clothes were all fire resistant. "I'll be right back." Izuku opened the door and came face to face with Demitri, he looked anxious, staring down the hallway when he finally spotted Izuku in his peripheral view.

"Love! Are you ok? Do you need anything? Why are you crying? I can give you space if you want.." Demitri spoke rapidly as Izuku walked closer. "Ummm, Izuku? Oh my god! Did I-Did I make you cry?" Izuku clung to his boyfriend, not answering any of his questions.

When Izuku finally stopped crying, both he and Demitri were on the ground. Izuku was between his legs, and his head was on Demitri's chest. "Feeling better?" Izuku nodded wordlessly and tried to get closer to the other than he already was. 

"Oh, Izuku... What are you doing on the ground? Especially in the arms of another boy? Are you crying? If you're crying, at least do it in the arms of a woman, not another man." Demitri felt Izuku's skin heat up. "Izuku, you're heating up..." Izuku got up, the taller boy following him.

"Yagi." Demitri felt chills down his spine, Yagi though, looked unaffected by the dangerous aura the teen was giving off. "Yes?" The blonde baffoon has yet to see the glare Izuku was giving him. Demitri took a step back and pushed a concealed button on one of the paintings in the hallway.

"R.U.N." Finally noticing the hate rolling off of Izuku in waves, Yagi rushed down the hallway, Izuku walked after him, Violet and Cyan flames swirling around his body.

"Oh no." Demitri runs after his boyfriend, who is following the retired hero who is leading him to the backyard.