📄 6

The day of the entrance exams

Izuku pov

I poked Amari to wake her up she swatted my hand away, I sighed and got up. "Guess I'll go to the exams by myself then." I said taking a small glance at my sister, she bolted up and ran to her bathroom. I chuckled and went to get our breakfast started.

When Amari came downstairs (still the 'beans' pov)

I turned around when I heard thumping coming down the stairs, I smiled at Amari in her dress and her hair in two buns at the top of her head.

What she was wearing (with black flats on)⬇️

"Damn Izu, even when trying to appear to have no fashion sense, you still have fashion sense

"Damn Izu, even when trying to appear to have no fashion sense, you still have fashion sense." She stated taking a bite out of the pancakes I just took of the stove, she started to fan her mouth with her tongue out. "Why is it so hot?!" She asked after downing her glass of orange juice. I smirked "it just came off the stove." I stated making an 'uwu' face.

What he was wearing and baggy white sweatpants ⬇️

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whined, "because you didn't ask

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whined, "because you didn't ask." I stated as I rolled my eyes and we sat to have breakfast. We made small talk while we ate and while we did the dishes together. I messaged Shoto and we went over to his house.

We saw him sitting on his porch in a chair, we waved at him amd he ran over. "You really are doing it?" He asked staring at my outfit in disgust? I snorted and flicked his nose running off as he ran after me with Amari and her flats skipped along behind us.

I entered the gates with Shoto and Ama-chan beside me, I waved to Sho as he walked off to the recommendation exams. I turned to Amari and we made our way to my exams. "Izu-nii, where am I going to go?" I turned to her and smiled, "I have a family friend who works here." I said waving to Snipe.

"Wow you know Snipe!?" I laughed at Ama-chan's shocked face. "He's from America(please tell me someone got that), he worked with my father til I was 8 and he came to teach here at UA." I said hugging him as he rested his hat on my head. "And who's this little lady Izuku? Your girlfriend?" He asked me, I can practically see the smirk under that mask.

I shook my head as I laughed, "no she's Inko's daughter." I stated as Ama-chan waved slightly. He nodded his head on understanding before turning his attention back to me. "So, I'm guessing your here for the exams right?" He asked as I used a bit of my body heat to float his hat and place it on the hero's head. "Yeah and I was wondering if you could take Ama-chan to a room she can watch it from." I said looking at him hopefully.

He ruffled my hair as he chuckled, "yeah, I can take her to the observation room. I'm sure Nezu won't mind." He said as an announcement was made. 'The written exams start in 15 minutes' I gasped and hugged them both, "Bye Ama-chan! Bye Snipe-sama! Wish me luck!" I said as I ran to the auditorium.

Timskip brought to you by Izuku and Amari at a shooting range with Snipe!

Amari pov

"That's my brother!" I cheered as I watched Izu-nii defeat the zero pointer and saved a brunette with his heat, "Oh is that so miss?" I turned to Nezu and nodded. "May I ask your name?" He asked me pulling out a cup of tea, I shrugged. "My name is Amari Yagi." I said sadly, "so you're all might's daughter?" Asked a man in a yellow seeing bag, I shook my head. "He is not my father nor is the woman he married my mother. They just contributed towards my birth." I stated crossing my arms.

"Well sweetheart it seems like your brother is leaving the stadium, I think he's looking for you." Said Midnight her dark blue hair shining as the light from the window shined on her (yes Amari looks up to Midnight). Just then my phone rang. "Izu-nii, I'm on my way don't worry." I said he said ok and that he was waiting for me at the gate with Shoto. I told everyone in the room bye and went to meet my brother.

After Amari left

"Well she's an interesting character."

Another timeskip!! To the first day of school!

Still Izu pov

Today's Ama-chan's birthday and I got her enrolled in a real school, with Toshinori's and Inko's money of course. I was going to take her shopping later after school.
But right now I'm at the door deciding if I'm going to enter or not, I sighed and entered putting a fake grin on my face. "Good morning!" I cheered as the girl I saved rushed over to me. "You're the basic boy who saved me!" She said as her bob cut bounced with her chest area (I'm a good boy👦). 'Basic!? Did- did she just call me basic!?' I thought internally seething.

"Yup, that's me Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you!" I said a little too nice for my liking, she cooed at my 'cuteness' as more girls start to flock around me starting to gush about my adorable face too. I was getting uncomfortable so I got out of there and sat next to Shoto who was on my right and behind Katsuki who was in front of me. I was about to say something to Todoroki when I saw a yellow sleeping bag slither into the classroom.

"Guys! There's something on the floor." I stated 'nervously' as a man emerged from the cocoon, by now everyone was quiet and in their seats. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa your homeroom teacher this year." He said taking up a box from under the podium, he looked familiar, I thought about it as I looked forward. I then remembered, my dad had just started seeing these two men... Shota Aizawa was one of them. "Put these on and meet me outside." He said walking out of the room leaving an annoying silence behind.

I grabbed Shoto's hand and gave him a uniform, "let's go Todoroki-kun!" I said as we grabbed a uniform each and walked out of the class. "Todoroki-kun? Really Zu?" He asked hitting me in the back of my head. I pouted and stuck my tongue out, "it was what came to my mind at the moment!" I said crossing my arms in mock annoyance. "I saw the way you watched the Katsuki boy... why were you staring at him like that?" He asked as he opened the door for me and we entered the changing room.

"Because, my dear cousin. This year is going to be fucking awesome." I said my eyes glowing with excitement.