📄 2

3rd pov

Izuku walked back to his room,

"Mom?" Asked Amari turning to her mother. "Give him time to warm up to us sweetie." Replied Inko rubbing her back reassuringly. The child nodded her head hesitantly and went up to her room.

A few hours later

Amari pov

I was reading a book when I heard a knock at my door. I gulped and opened it, I was surprised to see Izuku there (can I even call him that?). "Yes?" I asked shifting under his gaze "can you help me with something? If it's alright with you." He stated crossing his arms and moving his eyes elsewhere, 'maybe I could use this chance to talk to him' I thought.
"You know you just said that outloud right?" I looked at him with wide eyes, "I-I'm so s-s-sorry I didn't mean to-" I started but he cut me off by chuckling softly. "It's alright and yes you can ask me questions." He said holding out his hand.

"Let's go." I said taking his hand as he led me away to his room. "So what'd you need help with?" I asked him as we entered his room.
"I want your help with my style." He said opening his closet, I quirked my eyebrow. "Why my help?" I asked skepticism dripping in my words, "you don't need to know that. Anyway are you helping me or not?" I sighed and went sat on his bed.

After all that

Izuku pov

"So... can I start asking questions now?" Asked my mo- Inko's daughter, I nodded as I finally finished putting back my clothes. "Do you not like me because of our mother?" She asked still sitting on my bed, now playing with her fingers.

I sighed as I sat down, "She's your mom... and no I don't hate you." I stated sitting down next to her, she seemed to be happy at the fact that I don't hate her as her posture straightened.

"Can I call you Izuku?" She asked hopefully, "sure." I said laying back on my bed. "If it's alright with you... why do you hate my mom? I only know of the fact that her and your dad were divorced." She said nervously.
I jumped into a sitting position, "she said that?" I asked shakily, Amari nodded confused.
"She cheated on my dad, we found her in my father's bed with all might balls deep in her." I stated rolling my eyes.

"Wow, to think that I looked up to them." I looked over at the girl next to me, she twirled a strand of hair in her fingers tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?" I asked very much confused.

"I was so excited when she said that I had a brother, an older one at that. I guess I was hoping we could be like real siblings." She stated wiping her eyes.
I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. "I may hate your mother and your father... but I could never hate someone because of their blood." I said as we separated.

"But today you-" I interrupted her, "I didn't know what to do so I said the first thing that came to mind... sorry if I came off as mean or cold." I said honestly rubbing the back of my neck.
We sat there in silence then I decided to speak up. "How about you and I go out tomorrow and have a day for ourselves?" I asked her.

She looked at me tears coming to her eyes again, "hey are you o-" I was cut off by her hugging me. "Yes yes yes! Mom and dad might even have a full on conversation with me." She said hopefully "why did you say that?" I asked confused.

"They don't talk to me much." She stated dejected. "Why?" I asked really interested now, "because of... reasons." She said quietly but I heard.
"Well how about you invite them out with us? I won't be comfortable with them there but if it makes you happy, then you can." I said trying to keep my cringe in (not at her at the parents.).

She smiled and nodded, "well I'll see you in the morning Izuku." She said getting off the bed. I smiled and waved as she exited the room. 'She reminds me of Lala' I thought to myself as I laid on my bed. 'I wonder why they don't talk to her? She so nice.' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.