📄 12

After lunch

Class 1a and Izuku's class were in their history class when an alarm sounded. "What is that?" Asked Mina and Uraraka standing up in alarm and panicking. Class 1a watched on as Izuku's class got up and smiled at eachother. "Time for war!" Shouted a boy with a volcano for hair over a mic that was next to his seat.

As his voice echoed through the school there were cheers from all classes. Outside the class windows you can see boys and girls in the same uniforms running down the halls quirks powering up.

The school uniforms⬇️

Izuku's class got up and started to walk outside, the transferees tried to get up too but the teacher stopped them

Izuku's class got up and started to walk outside, the transferees tried to get up too but the teacher stopped them. "You guys are gonna be watching. Amari are you joining them?" The mentioned girl curtly nodded and left with the remaining students. "What can that damn deku do?! She's gonna fucking die, the weak bitch." Katsuki retaliated but stopped when the teacher glared at him. He sat down angrily and watched as the students from the school walked up to the students of another.

The sea of students made way for Izuku's class to get to the front. "Well if it isn't Mithra, the light hero and the son of the number two hero." Said a girl from the other school, she was taller than Izuku but Izuku stood his ground. "Well if it isn't cupid, the daughter of a bitch." Said Izuku smiling warmly, there were a few snickers and chuckles from both sides.

"What did you just call her?" A boy next to her asked angrily. "Oh, you didn't hear me? I guess you're not just a full on bitch. But one with followers who are just as deaf as you are delusional." Smirked Izuku. The boy rushed forward toward Izuku and so did he. They clashed and all hell broke loose.

Class a were in the camera room watching as the different classes and years helped eachother with the opposing school. "I wish our school was like that." Said Kaminari staring in awe as Lala shot a boy about to sneak up on a first year and smiled as they thanked her. Katsuki stayed quiet keeping his eyes on Amari as she climbed a wall after getting a sniper and ammunition from James. She was shooting random people but was careful with other students from her school.

"I said leave!" Class a looked at Izuku as he shot jets of cold and warm air, making a tornado. The room was quiet as they all watched Izuku control the tornado, picking up students from the other school and used it to whirl them back to theirs.

"We won!" Yelled a second year as they all started to celebrate. Class a except Bakugou, Mina and Uraraka were cheering along with them. Noone but the three not cheering and the school on the battlefield saw Izuku and Demitri kissing.