📄 5

Izuku pov

Endeavor looked at me for a second before he picked me up and hugged me almost crushing my bones. "Izuku! It's been so long!" He shouted as he spun me round.
"I know, I'm in Japan for a year and thought I might as well come visit you and Sho." I said as he set me down on the ground gently.
(No Dabi. Touya is a hero and living with his husband Hawks, Natsuo is single and is a rich doctor. Fuyumi is a teacher and lives with her wife Miruko.)

Endeavor ⬇️ (he almost look hot👀)

"And who might this be?" He asked eyeing Amari who was hiding behind me

"And who might this be?" He asked eyeing Amari who was hiding behind me."A-A-Mari Yag-gi, s-sir." She stated shakily bowing. "Wait Toshinori had a kid?" He asked eyes wide. "Yeah, he kinda hates me." Amari said laughing dryly.
"Oh, you poor thing. I will be your father now!" Said my over-enthusiastic uncle. "You don't hate me?" Asked Amari looking at him in disbelief. "Why would I hate you young one?" I sighed at his dense mind. "All might told her that you hated everyone in their family." I said pinching the bridge of my nose. He made an 'o' face and let us in... Finally!

"Why are you here Izuku?" He asked me as we walk past the kitchen. "Amari wants to learn to fight! So I thought Sho can help." I said walking beside him and taking Amari's hand. Endeavor stopped outside a door and motioned for us to go in.

"Oh ok, I'll call Shoto." Stated the redhead as he walked up the stairs while Amari and I entered the gym room. "How do you know Endeavor?" Asked Amari setting down her bag.
"He's my dad's brother, they have different moms but they're still as close as ever." I said as I started to stretch she followed my movement. We continued to talk while stretching till I saw Shoto entering the room. "Shoto-kun!" I shouted hugging him. "Why are you here Izu?" He asked hugging me back.

"I want you to teach Ama-chan how to fight." I stated as he looked at Amari. "Why? Something about her has to have caught your attention, for you to want me to help her." Said Shoto crossing his arms. I smiled and nodded in understanding, "She's all might and Inko's daughter, they don't treat her right and we agreed that when I leave She's coming with me to become my personal assistant. So we have to get some muscle on her but not too much." I said pointing at the shy girl behind me.

"Let's get to it then." Said Shoto unfolding his arms and going up to Amari. "Hi, I'm Shoto I'll be helping Izuku train you." He said holding out his hand. "Amari, I hope we can be friends." Said my sister smiling slightly. "Let's get to work!" I shouted throwing some clothes at Shoto.

It was some training clothes, he sighed and went to change.

The day before the entrance exams (a few months later)

3rd pov

Amari sat in the ground panting a little. It was way better than the first time she fought Todoroki. Izuku walked up to her and handed her a water bottle as he smiled at her, she smiled back and took the water. "Soooo, Izuku are you going to try out for UA?" Asked the halfie wiping his sweat with a towel.
"I don't want to, but I want to see what it will be like to be a Cinnamon roll type of person, so I'm going to be like that till it's time to go back." Said the greenette smiling evilly. Amari jumped at this and laughed, "imagine if you do this for a year and you end up blowing your cover the day before you leave!" She laughed. After so many months with Izuku she got some confidence in her quiet demeanor.

"Well, I'll be there to help you if you feel like you'll blow your cover." Said Todoroki rubbing his cousin's back. Said broccoli boi smiled at him and nodded. Amari grumbled and crossed her arms "I swear you guys are going to get married." She stated as she slipped on her jacket, the two boys blushed (embarrassment). "He's my cousin!" Shouted Izuku slapping he girl in the back of her head as she cackled.

"Amari time to go, I need my sleep and have exams in the morning." Said Izuku hugging his favorite and only available cousin at the moment. Said cousin walked with the two siblings to his front door, waving at his cousins as they walked away to get some food and go home.

Izuku pov

I walked along the sidewalk with sushi in my hand and Amari skipping by my side, then she stopped "Ama-chan?" I stopped looked at her in confusion. "Tha-thank you I-Izu-nii." She said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Lets go, we need our beauty sleep." I said grabbing her and pulled her close. "What are you doing Izuku?" She asked, I grinned "I'm gonna try something." I said putting the sushi in my bag. "Which is?" She asked looking at me curiously. "Flying!" I shouted as I focused the hot air below us and we blasted off.

Flying through he sky Amari Squealed in delight and I cheered. As we flew past a blur of red. We heard shouting behind us but chose to ignore it.

We arrived at the house and landed in the front yard with a thud as we both fell on our butts.
"That hurt." Was all I said as we started laughing. The front door opened and Inko stepped out looking at us questioningly. "What's the joke kids?" She asked smiling, we stopped and stared at her. "I'm afraid it's none of your concern Inko." I looked at Amari in shock, "Amari, Let's go eat our sushi. People like this don't deserve to be in our presence." I said holding out my hand for her to take.

"Izu-nii! Can I go with you tomorrow?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes, I nodded and we went into the house not sparing a glance towards Inko, Toshinori or Katsuki. We went upstairs and took baths then we ate our sushi while facetiming Shoto.

What they were wearing
Amari⬇️

What they were wearingAmari⬇️

Izuku ⬇️

Ending the call we went downstairs and got some snacks for a movie we're gonna watch

Ending the call we went downstairs and got some snacks for a movie we're gonna watch. "Amari my dear! We're gonna watch an All might movie, do you want to watch with us?" Boomed The blonde adult. "No thanks, I'm gonna watch a pre-quirk movie with Izu-nii." Stated the girl as she grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs but not before hearing a "since when did she call him Izu-nii and since when did she look so mature?" We smiled and bolted to my room.