Chilling Day

Ryder woke up seeing Tommy asleep next to her she picks her phone up from the bedside table when she saw it was the next day she laid in bed for a couple of minutes before getting up when she got up she could feel her headache from yesterday coming back "Ugh, i am never eating food a lifer gives me again" Ryder mumbles to herself  she tip toes around the room not wanting to wake up Apri, but failed as Apri got up from her bed excitedly barking as she whines jumping on top of Tommy causing him to wake up. "I'm sorry baby" Ryder sighs as she half smiles as he shakes his head laughing slightly "it's okay babe, you feeling better?"  He asks as he sits up petting Apri "uh not really but I think it's just the food, don't worry about it" Ryder half smiles as she walks out of the bedroom walking into the bathroom as she goes for a shower.

Tommy watches her walk out of the bedroom sighing as he bites his bottom lip looking down at Apri "huh I think mommy is not feeling well,
Maybe I should get her something" Tommy spoke up as Apri wags her tail excitedly looking up at him. He gets out of bed as Apri follows excitedly as he walks to the kitchen as he starts cooking breakfast. Ryder finished her shower as she wraps a towel around herself, walking out of the bathroom smelling the food as her stomach slightly rumbled. "Hmm what you cooking?" Ryder says excitedly as she walked behind Tommy as he raises his eyebrows, "uh just you know-" Tommy replied before stopping as he turned around seeing Ryder in a towel and her hair dripping. "What is it?" Ryder says frowning slightly as she bites her bottom lip "oh nothing babe, you should get dressed you don't want to be sick"  Tommy replied as he moves her wet hair out of her face as Ryder shakes her head "oh.. yeah I just want food, I'll be back" Ryder shakes her head as she runs into Tommy's bedroom.

Tommy shakes his head smiling as he plates up their breakfast and puts it on the table as he sits down, watching Ryder walk out wearing a blue check shirt with a black crop top underneath and black sweat pants. Ryder sits down as her stomach rumbled as she started eating her breakfast as Tommy watched her raising his eyebrows curiously as Ryder finishes her breakfast and looks up at Tommy slightly flustered "is there more baby?" She says as Tommy smiles "of course baby" he replies as he stands up taking her plate getting some more food for her. Once Ryder finished her second breakfast she was feeling slightly much better then before, she was laying on the sofa with Tommy playing with her hair as they watched the news as Apri was snuggled against Ryder's stomach.

"Hm what do you wanna do today?" Ryder speaks up suddenly as she yawns sleepily "hmm what ever you want to baby, we can always just have a chill day together. I told Adam to be in charge for the day and just text me if it's something serious" Tommy replied as he continued to play with Ryder's hair. "Comfy day sounds good.. maybe we can go to the beach too" Ryder replies smiling as she looks up at Tommy.

"Follow me" Tommy says standing up walking to the door "Ok i will but first i have to put some water and food in Apri's bowl's" Ryder replies giggling "Fine, i'll be waiting in the car" Tommy says fake pouting Ryder laughs when Tommy walks out she puts food and water in Apri's bowl like she said she would then she says good bye to Apri walking out of the apartment to Tommy's car she gets in Tommy's car "So where are we going?" Ryder says excited kissing his cheek they both blush when Tommy then starts the car "You'll find out soon" Tommy responds beginning to drive. They drive for a bit when Ryder looks out the window seeing Maldini's "Yay food" Ryder says happy as Tommy was getting out of the car "Wanna go inside?" Tommy asks her "No i'll wait" Ryder replies as Tommy nods walking inside of Maldini's Ryder waits in the car for a few minutes when she saw Tommy walking to the car with a pizza box and some drinks Tommy gets in the car and gives Ryder the pizza box for her to hold with the drinks "Can we eat it now?" Ryder asks "Hungry already" Tommy laughs "We will in a sec" Tommy continued Ryder nods smelling the food as she really wanted to eat it.

Tommy started driving as all Ryder could think about was the food Tommy looks at Ryder for a sec before looking back on the road laughing "What are you laughing about?" Ryder asks offended "You really want to eat" Tommy continued laughing "Yes i do" Ryder replies " Well that's good cause we are here" Tommy says getting out of the car holding his hand out for Ryder to give him the pizza box and drinks. Ryder handed them over getting out of the car she sees a picnic table that is on a view overlooking the beach she walks over to the table sitting down "I have never been here" Ryder says looking at Tommy "Neither have i, i just saw it when i was driving and it made me think of you so i memorized the spot" Tommy replies smiling "Aww you are too cute" Ryder says kissing him "Want to eat now?" Tommy says after the kiss flustered "Yes" Ryder says excited opening the pizza box "Oh" Ryder says in surprise a bit disappointed "What's wrong?" Tommy asks confused "I wanted the Bullet pizza" Ryder replies "You never liked it that's why i got the maldini" Tommy replies still a bit confused "No i still love the maldini i just wanted the bullet one" Ryder says getting a slice of pizza Tommy shrugs "We will get it next time then" he responds also getting a slice of pizza.