Betrayal

Ryder was sitting by the pool with her feet in the water as she just got back from her meeting at work. She thought to herself the meeting is taking awhile but she didn't really think much of it she then goes on her phone scrolling through twatter seeing all the twats Dwayne was twatting as she let's out a sigh. She goes through her messages  texting Ray to ask how she is doing and if she needs anything. When suddenly she get's an unknown phone call  she picks up "Hello, this is Ryder Bullet" she replies  "Hey Miss Bullet, I'm Doctor Gaine at Pillbox Hospital.  i wanted to contact you because we currently have a Tommy Tate in icu right now" Ryder's heart drops, she was speechless as she quickly stands up "I will be right there" Ryder replies  as she hangs up. She slips her shoes on as she runs to her car speeding to the hospital.

Once she arrived, she runs into the lobby as she looks around as she had tears in her eyes, she looks over seeing Randy as he was walking over to her But she moves away sitting on her own as she avoids him and CG. Ryder looks up as she notices her gang running in through the doors as they go to her "It's going to be okay Ry" Adam says as he wraps his arms around her. It was the first time they talked.. or even touched each other.. but at this time he was the only one that would be there for her.

Adam and Ryder pulls away from the hug as she bites her bottom lip thinking about Tommy. "Hey, we should talk" Adam says as he looks at her,Ryder looks up at him as she was about to reply but gets cut off by the doctor walking out of Tommy's room.
"You all here for Tommy?" Doctor Gaine looks up from her clipboard looking at everyone as most of them nods "Okay well then Tommy has a lot of bullet wounds. He had to be rushed into surgery but we managed to get them all out. He should be good but because he has a lot of bullet wounds on his back it is going to be difficult for him to move so he needs to be on bed rest and for someone to be there and watch out for him" Doctor Gaine spoke as she continues "Tommy should be awake,So i will let one of you guys go and visit him"  Doctor Gaine finishes. Everyone turns their heads to look at
Ryder who  then stands up slowly walking to the door as the doctor opens the door Ryder walks inside to visit Tommy before the doctor closes it.

Ryder heart pounds as she sits  down on a chair next to Tommy's bed, as she takes ahold of his hand gently making sure to not hurt him. "Hi Tommy" Ryder speaks up sniffling "d-don't c-cry" Tommy says as he looks at her but he had a hard time speaking. Tears started to form in Ryder's eyes as she heard and saw him having such a hard time speaking but she holds herself together since he tried his best to tell her not to cry as she squeezes his hand gently.

"Tommy.. I love you.. I've always have" Ryder says slightly blushing as her stomach flutters "No matter what happens, I'll be here for you and with you." She spoke looking up at Tommy who was holding back the fact that he was happy and that his stomach was doing summersault he stayed quiet for a bit about to speak up but before he could Ryder sighs in sadness  "But, right now Tommy..i need my mum.. everything that has happened to me.. this past week it's too much for me..I'm going home.. for a bit  " She says weakly as Tears were falling down her cheeks as she stands up leaning in kissing his lips softly before pulling away and walking out of the door. Tommy really wanted to say something but he couldn't he was stunlocked the girl he loves just walked away after telling him she liked him and she is leaving...the city.

Little did Tommy know the day Ryder was meeting up with Tommy at their favourite place, She was walking out of her room when she saw Randy in the kitchen grabbing some water. Ryder and Randy talked about how she wanted to got back to London, Randy tried to convince her not to and she acted as she brushed the thought away but it was always there. When Tommy went to the icu, Ryder was at breaking point.. so she decided to texted her mum that she wanted to go back home so her mum bought her a ticket.

Ryder runs out Tommy's room, ignoring her name being called as she  ran out of the hospital to her car.  Once she enters are car, she bursts into tears before sighing pulling herself together. She starts to drive to Little Seoul fast as she could, once she pulls up to the cubby she quickly runs into Randy's apartment to go to her room she started packing as fast as she could. when she then heard a voice "Randy is that you?" Ray asked cause she could hear someone in the apartment. Ryder then sighs trying to hold herself together "No its me Ry" Ryder said "Oh Ry can you get me some water please?" Ray asked her while laying in Randy's bed playing on his PlayStation.