Ray & Randy

Ryder was starring out of the hospital window, there was bags under her eyes. Randy was sitting on the chair next to her bed as he sighs "Ry..please eat.., Binny made your favourite" he spoke up half smiling as Ryder turns to face randy as she sighs shaking her head "I'm not hungry, Randal" she replies weakly as she stares out of the window. "Ryder you haven't eaten since you woken up, the doctor said you can't leave unless you are eating" Randy speaks up sighing rubbing his hands through his hair. Randy sighs as he takes his phone out as he walks out of Ryder room as he calls Tommy. Ryder watches him leave the room as she sighs as she  remembers  the first time she met Adam.

Ryder looks out of the window excitedly with her hair blowing in the wind as Tommy lets out a laugh watching his best friend as he shakes his head as he drives the taxi around the city, before turning down the street into a block of apartments. Ryder looks around as she gets out of the car with her suitcase as she moves her hair out of her face as she turns her head as she hears a voice. "Let me help you with that" a guy spoke up wearing jeans and vest. "Oh, thank you" Ryder smiles as she feels her cheeks heat up slightly, as he smiles taking her suitcase "no problem, call me Adam" he smiles "I'm Ryder, nice to meet you" She smiles at him.

Ryder got out of her thoughts when she hears the room door close as she looks up to see Tommy looking at Her worriedly as she had tears in her eyes. He sits down on the bed next to her as she weakly crawls on to his lap as he wraps his arms around her. "Please just have one slice...Ry." Tommy speaks up as Ryder rests her head on his chest sniffling as he rubs her back as she slowly nods. He grabs a small slice of pizza as he holds the plate as she looks at the slice as her stomach rumbles.

He sighs as he lifts the pizza slice to her lips as she starts eating it slowly before taking the slice into her hands as she continues eating. He smiles as he grabs another slice putting it on the plate as he gasped slightly as Ryder takes the plate as she eats the second slice. He moves her hair out of her face as she finishes eating as she had some pizza sauce on her lips as he gets a tissue wiping it, as she wraps her arms around his waist. "Can I go home now, Tommy?" She spoke weakly as she looks up at him.

Tommy slowly nods as he looks at her stroking her cheek "okay, but you will be safer at Randy's since we are still at war". Ryder bites her bottom lip nodding as she wraps her arms around neck as he picks her up carrying her as she hides her face in his neck, sighing.

"I meant England"

Ryder knew how much it would break Tommy if he found out about her thinking of leaving, but it might make her feel better seeing her family again. Especially her mother who she is closest to and would have been there for her. Tommy carries Ryder to the car as he leans over putting her seatbelt as he puts her bag in the trunk. Tommy gets into the driver's seat as turns the car on before driving to the Little Seoul cubby. Ryder bites her bottom lip as she looks out of the window as she sighs, Tommy pulls into the cubby as he gets out taking her bags from the trunk.

Ryder steps out of the car as Tommy puts her bag over his shoulder, as he enters Randy's house. Ryder follows behind as she bites her lip as she goes up the stairs carefully as she raises her eyebrows curiously seeing Tommy walking out of Ray's room without her bags. "Why are you putting my bags, in Rays room?" She looks up at him confused. "Oh Ray. Kind of moved out" Tommy replies as Ryder frowns as she walks into Ray's room sighing as she slowly sits on the bed. "Do you need anything?" Tommy asks as he leaned against the door sighing "uh can I have a glass of water" Ryder says softly as she goes through her bag seeing her clothes packed nicely. Tommy nods as he walks to the kitchen, taking a glass out of the cupboard. Randy walks in noticing, Tommy in the kitchen as he walks to Ray's Ryder's room watching her unpack her bag.

Ryder looks up seeing a Randy at her door as she frowns at him "Your such an arse, Randal Bullet" Ryder spoke up as Tommy walks in placing a glass of water down on the side as he looked at Ryder then Randy not wanting to be involved in the argument as he leaves. "I'll call you later Ry" he says as he leaves the apartment, driving back out of the cubby.Randy lets out a small chuckle "I've even called that a couple of times" he spoke up crossing his arms "well you should go and apologise, you know what I'm talking about Randal Bullet" Ryder replies as she finishes unpacking her bag as she looks up at him as she crosses her arms. Randy rolls his eyes "why should I, she used me to get other guys?" He spat out.