𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

I scoffed looking down at the phone before replying.

Not hungry-A

U will be kitty unless ur not eating?-C

No, I am. I'll be there.-A

"I guess I got my escape. Shoo." I smiled to Carter as he scoffed, "You and Bass need your heads sorting, I'll go find Tone." 

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 Palace with a sigh lighting up a cigarette, I didn't want to just barge in there, that would be rude to Mr Bass and Lily. I felt rude, sure I didn't care about Chuck or Dan but Serena, Eric and Lily I did care for. "Hey Alex, what are you doing here?" Eric smiled softly at me. "Hey E, I was just admiring the building." I smiled as Eric chuckled clearly seeing through my lie. "Did, uh, Chuck invite you here?" He wondered as I sighed. 

"Am I that easy to read Eric?" I sighed softly. "If it helps I only know because you've not been outside The Palace since Spring Break. I gathered it was from Chuck because he's been drinking a lot more." Eric admitted to me as I tried to ignore what Eric was telling me, Chuck didn't deserve my sympathy. "Come on, let's go inside." Eric offered a smile holding his hand out. "Okay, thanks E." 

✯✯✯

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 up." Chuck commented with a smile, "Oh Alex, hey." Serena smiled with Dan sat next to her. "Hey, I hope I'm not intruding." I spoke to Lily and Bart. "Not at all dear, please, sit." Lily offered. "There's a spot next to me." Chuck smirked as I sighed reluctantly sat next to him, Serena and Dan glanced at one another puzzled.

I felt so out of place, like I had to be there. "What've I missed?" I wondered softly clearly my throat. "I was just saying how I prefer the chestnut Pappardelle, you love that don't you?" Chuck declared as I gritted my teeth, he knew I wasn't eating, I'd not even uttered a word but he knew. "Mmm, I had a big breakfast though." I smiled. "The foie gras was a bit rich." Lily agreed as Chuck tried to make me eat the chestnut pappardelle, "Don't for her Chuck, if you're not hungry it's fine."  Bart assured me.

"I'm glad someone understands me, I suppose, one couldn't hurt." I sighed trying to eat the small canopy. "Uh, you know I'm slanting heavily towards the venison fellow." Dan spoke trying to posh as I snickered with Chuck and Eric at the situation. "Fallow." Serena corrected. "Oh right, uh, fallow." Dan stumbled over his words as I smiled. 

"Whose the gift from Serena?" Eric wondered to his sister. "Whose the lucky admirer?" I joked with a grin. "I don't know... but it says open immediately! Do I have to refrigerate it?" S asked Dan. "It's not from me, I wouldn't know." Dan replied and she looked at me before placing the package on the table. "Mm.. I didn't have anything to do with that." I refused finally swallowing the canopy. 

"Oh, don't put your dirty package on the table." Lily grimaced. "If I had a dime for every time I've heard that.." Chuck quipped as Eric snickered. "Oh, if I had a dime for every time I heard stop Chuck! I don't want this you perv." I quipped back. "That's enough, Chuck, Alex." Bart warned as Serena opened the gift.

"Porn and handcuffs? Really?" Serena huffed. "Oh, wow.." Lily gasped. "This is low Chuck, even for you!" Serena snapped shooting up off her seat and storming off. "Wait what? I didn't send this." Chuck refused. "Come on this has you written all over it." I commented to Chuck meeting his eyes as they narrowed. "What? It really wasn't me!" He huffed. "I'll um.." Dan trailed off awkwardly.

"Can you?" Lily asked nodding towards the box. "Oh yeah, of course. My pleasure, I mean that's not what I meant. I'll uh throw this in the trash."  Dan rambled as I piped up, "Not all of it I hope." I muttered so he heard with a smirk as he looked flustered and walked off.