This is the drawing.

(THIS IS NOT MY DRAWING SO CREDIT TO THE OWNER)

?? : Woahh. .....

You was shocked because of someone high pitched voice. You turn around and you see the other of your brothers standing there.

Jungkook : It such a beautiful picture, baby.

He said and take a sit at your side. He take your drawing book and take a look.

Jungkook : You can draw very well.

He keep flipping the page until he stop at one page. They was froze at their place.

Taehyung : Is this mom?

You also take a look at that page and nod.

Jin : She still look beautiful even though in a drawing like this.

Namjoon : Y/N, how about you go and change your clothes? We're going out for lunch.

You look at him happily. You get up and hug him before run upstair.

Jimin : Don't running like that, baby.

He shout so you can hear. He sighed.
All of them waiting downstair and then you running downstair.

Jin : Don't running, Y/N. We're not going to left you behind.

You smile widely and walk to him. He feel warm when you link arm with him. He take you to the car. You guys hop into the car. Hobi was driving the car while Suga at the passenger seat.

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin at the middle seat. You, Jungkook and Taehyung at the backseat. You was looking at Jungkook phone. He was playing a game.

Not too long, you guys arrive at the mall. You never enter the big mall like this. This is the first time. You have jaw mouth while look around.

Hobi : What happen, sunshine?

Y/N : This place is so beautiful. This is how a mall looks like.

You wrote and show them.

Y/N : Where are we going to eat?

You wrote again.

Namjoon : We are going for a shopping first. After that, we're going to eat.

You nod understanding. Your brothers walk in front of you while you silently walk behind. They was talking about lot of thing.

You was looking around and stop at one clothes shop. You was looking with shining eyes. You always dreaming to have one of those beautiful dress. You walk into that shop and look around. You take one dress and smile. But someone snatch that dress from you harshly.

?? : Please don't touch any of our dress ! All of them is expensive unless you have the money.

That salesgirl spoke in very rude tone.

?? : Do you have the money or not? Or...You're trying to steal our best dress?

You shake your head. They keep accusing you and you feel like crying. The workers there didn't allow you to leave the shop until you pay for the dress that you touch just now.

BTS POV

We was walking around while chatting. We look around as we think which shop we wanna go first.

Jin : Y/N baby...

He call for her to ask something but when we turn around, she was not there.

Suga : Where is she?

Hobi : Yahh...Did we lost her?

Taehyung  : Let's go back !

We running back at the entrance. Then we hear a commotion at one clothes shop. We look at each other and try to look at the commotion. We was gasped when we saw the security holding Y/N like she was stealing something.

Namjoon : Excuse me. What did just happen?

?? : Young master ! What make you come here?

The salesgirl greet us.

Suga : What is this all about?

?? : This beggar tries to steal clothes from our shop, sir. So we have to call security. How can a girl like her get inside this mall?

Jungkook : What did you call her? And you, hands off from my sister !

BTS Except Jungkook : Our sister !

They correct him even in that situation.

?? : This beggar is your sister?

Jimin : You're fucking bitch ! How dare you call her like that!

He growl angrily. The security let she go and they bow at us before walk away.

?? : Sir, i-i didn't k-know...

Before Jin can spoke, Y/N walk to him and calm him down. She take Jin away and we follow behind her. She stop walking and turn to look at us. She rub her belly and smile at us. It's the sign that she was hungry.

We giggled and smile. We are glad that she didn't think much about what happen just now. We're really worry that she will be sad but no. She just totally fine.