A/N

TLDR: I'm gonna skip over a chapter because I can't be arsed to write it.

Hello hellooo omg it's an ~author's note~ *gasp*

(Apologies in advance for the lack of grammar and overall sanity in the next bit - it's late and I'm tired woo)

Soooo basically

I'm suffering a severe case of literally-no-motivation-itis rn. Like I've kinda just hit a spot in this story where I just can't be bothered to write, which really sucked for me, but I didn't know how to fix it. I've kinda been writing this without any plan, and was really struggling how to figure out how to write the next chapter in this, which put me off finishing the last chapter because I didn't want to have to write it.

But then I had a shocking revelation (at 11pm, so I probably wasn't in the best frame of mind to be making decisions, but screw that, impulsive is my middle name):

I could literally just not write the next chapter.

So yeah. I'm just gonna skip over a chapter. If you read the last last chapter (I appreciate you sm if you did, thank you, mwah mwah), you'll know that Y/N got into some shit with Jinx because ~main character moment~. I was planning on doing an interrogation-type-thing where Y/N just stutters and acts like a dumbarse because they/she/he don't know shit, but couldn't find a way to flesh it out.

I managed to write a li'l bit before I burnt out, so behold! :

"I just want to talk." She rested her chin on her hands. She sat close enough that you could see the dark silhouette of yourself reflected in her eyes. She flicked your forehead with her pointer finger and thumb. "Talk."

"I- My- My name is Y/N L/N, I'm-"

"I already know that, silly. All I wanna know is what you're up to."

"I... don't understand."

"Jeez." She rolled her eyes and rapped her knuckles on your forehead again. "For a scientist, your not very bright."

"... A scientist?"

She gave you an odd look. "Duh."

"I- I'm not a scientist."

"What were y'doing hanging around with those two science dudes, then?"

So yeah. You get the jist. Jinx thinks you're a scientist and wants all the deets on the Hextech stuff, and then Y/N'd confesses all the Hexgate plans - oh no! - and then that'd be it.

I'd say I'm gonna write it at some point, but I'm probably definitely not. Anyway. I'm gonna move on. Its honestly just because even I'm getting impatient with the slowburn stuff in this and just wanna jump to the fluffy stuff.

So yeah. That's it. I'll be back with another update soon-ish.

Until then,

See ya!