𝐳𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐭 𝐳𝐰𝐞𝐢

concerned about his best friend, timo payed kai a visit, unknowing of what state he would be in.

"kai? are you alive?"

"just about," the younger german responded.

"mate, what's wrong? why do you look like a caveman?"

"something that started with you,"

"what?"

"extremely long story cut short, paige cheated on me and she's gone with the other guy. i swear i recognise who it is as well. dickhead,"

"shit," timo responded, elongating the word in an attempt for his brain to begin to work. "i'm sorry, bro."

"sorry won't cut it," kai spoke, turning over so he was no longer facing his friend.

"what do you want me to do? become hermione granger and go back in time?"

"why did you make me meet her? this is all your fault. cupid? fucking stupid more like,"

"sorry, kai. i didnt realise that i had to know what she was capable of, even though i only knew her the same time you did."

"shut the fuck up, man. please just help me," silent tears slid down the rickety bumps of his complexion, along the thin beard the man had managed to grow.

"kai," the man whispered, causing a cascade of tears ricocheting from the pillow.

"fuck, fuck, fuck. i just want to go home,"

"home?"

"home to her."

timo didn't know what to respond to that, so he simply didn't. he just held his friend whilst he had let go of what had been holding him hostage for nearly seven days.

this was a repeated action, throughout the course of the next few days. timo brought food, helped him get out of bed and shower (kai did the showering without the company of timo), helped him shave the grotty beard and helped him look more presentable. he then left the house for the first time since she did, and was out in the public eye once more.

all of the chelsea boys were very supportive of kai, even though when they first met her they said that she was like a walking red flag. supposedly she begun flirting with kepa arrizabalaga when kai left her side.

when timo and kai were finally left to their own sources, timo thought that kai had begun to feel better. however, the truth was that he was wearing a fake facade, and he was the complete and opposite side of the spectrum of happiness.

"come on, kai, forget about her. go out and get someone else, make her feel bad."

"i can't, timo. she's buried me, i'm practically dead. who is able to revive me? if you can't, who can? who?"

"a new girl," timo winked, and kai responded by rolling his eyes, smiling weakly for the first time in practically forever, and mentally questioning why he was friends with him in the first place.