𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧 - 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐠𝐞

𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘨𝘦 (𝘧) - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘶𝘱, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩

a bright orange, flickering light came from the car park.

"what the fuck's going on over there?" mason asked, pointing to the new form of light. "it isn't a fire, is it?"

noticing one of the security people sprint to the car, trying to move something, it soon was made clear what was happening.

"shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," timo commented, loud enough for everyone to hear. "that's my shitting car!"

"and that's my car parked next to yours!" ben spoke, anxiety levels rising, and was not slowing down.

"right, training cancelled until further notice. we need to get everyone safe, as if that flame reaches the engine, it'll go ba-"

the inevitable happened.

bang.

flames engulfed the vehicle, sending the poor guard flying, landing on his back and ricocheting onto his front. the blaze soon reached the englishman's car, and on the other side it reached n'golo kante's car.

the blaze was reaching the main entrance, where the emergency crew were sprinting out of, with backup being heard coming in their direction, a couple of blocks away.

but it was far too late. 3 cars gone, 2 bins destroyed, the main entrance crumbling with soot.

kai was comforting timo, but couldn't help but wonder who was responsible. he knew paige had tickets, he'd given them to her himself, but would've expected her to sell them on to someone for a ridiculous amount of money and rip-off the receiver.

though he couldn't help and feel 4 eyes staring at him the whole time, even when there were hundreds there.