𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐬

after the shenanigans which occurred to paige, kai believed that they should go on a walk together, in a desperate attempt to clear her head.

walking along the path of hyde park, people snapped away at the two young people, wishing to shine their limelight upon the two of them. these inconsiderate bastards (according to kai, that is) blocked their route on seven separate occasions (counted by kai), and bombarded the duo with question after question after question. it only took him to the fourth attempt before he 'lost his shit' at one of the reporters, calling them a 'waste of space and time', leaving the poor, young, newly-promoted journalist in tears.

their walk was cut short due to kai's short temper, so they returned to kai's place before a scene could arise.

"kai, calm down, that person isn't worth your breath."

"they can't ask you shit like that without me saying something. that was just rude. like, who the fuck asks if you're a gold digger?"

"them. clearly."

"stupid. how are you feeling, though? my head's pounding because of their flashing lights."

"i'm not that bad, love. go get some rest,"

"okay, i love you,"

"i love you too, sweetheart."

kai went off upstairs to get an hour's kip, and paige had other plans.

paige called harry's number. "harry?"

"paige? are you okay?"

"not really, kai and i have just had a really big argument and i don't know who to talk to. saffron's not answering,"

"oh, bless you. do you want to come round to mine?"

"thank you, thank you, thank you! i'll be there in around 10 minutes?"

"that sounds good for me,"

paige took a slow stroll to his place, knewing that on a normal walking pace it would only take her 4 minutes and 28 seconds to get there.

she had just got up to the driveway and he had already answered the door. "hey, you okay?"

"better now that i'm away from him."

"that's good. do you want tea?"

"yeah, if you don't mind."

the two of them talked for a little while, before paige got down to business, doing what she intentionally wanted to do.

the second part of the plan paige and saffron devised had been checked off, courtesy of none other than harry taylor.