But now, it was Mina who personally offered to let someone else touch her precious treasure.

Heejin's face visibly lit up and the corners of her mouth twitched upward when she heard her response, "Can I really touch it? I'll be careful, I promise!"

"Mm, of course." It seemed like Mina was generous and extremely thoughtful when it came to her wife's younger sister. "We'll go to my closet later and if you see anything you like, I'll give it to you as a present." 

Hearing this, Heejin's eyes were widened and her jaw dropped slowly to the ground in shock. Her eye started to twitch and she could barely even formulate sentences, "Y-You're giving... it to me?"

"Oh, do you not want it?"

"N-No, I do! It's just..."

All Heejin could think was how could she just give such expensive and rare things away to her like that?!

And considered the knowledge she had with the brands of bags she'd seen Mina carry, those in her closet were definitely on par, and if not, even more expensive.

Y/N couldn't also contain the shock she felt when she was quietly listening to their conversation and turned around, asking her wife directly, "You're giving Heekie one of your bags?"

Mina simply nodded her head with a small smile etched on her face.

A frown of confusion slowly found its way to Y/N's face, "But she doesn't need it for now..."

"Can't I just give it to her as a present?" Mina asked calmly, "Even if she doesn't need it for now, it doesn't mean I can't give one to her, right? She'll eventually use it once she becomes older."

With the way she was defending her actions, Y/N was speechless and couldn't even find the right words to say.

Mina gave her sister a bag that costed millions on their first meeting, and now she was willing to give away something that was even more expensive?!

Is this how rich people treat each other everyday?

"But it's too expensive."

Mina smiled again, the look on her face seemed like their conversation was humorous to her, "Baby, it's just a bag. It's not expensive."

At that point both Y/N and Heejin didn't even dare to oppose to the Young Mistress wishes, for they knew whatever they told her, wouldn't change her mind.

~~

Mina and Y/N had already returned to the bedroom while Heejin was being escorted to her own.

"Mina, don't be too good and giving to Heejin." Although many minutes had passed since their conversation in the car, she couldn't stop thinking about it, "She's still young and attends high school, she won't be able to use those bags."

"Many might think she's too pretentious and would shy away from her."

The bags Mina carried with her were all luxurious and the best of the best, therefore Y/N knew the bag Heejin was bound to choose wasn't going to be a cheap one.