Jungkook hovered his finger over the red braised pork and sweet and sour pork. He counted them piece by piece. After he was done, he concluded, "Good, not a piece missing."

Taehyung was not going to let things rest like this. He pointed to the red braised pork and said, "To be honest, I licked every single piece."

Jungkook savored the red braised pork like he could not care less. When he was done, he even stretched out his tongue to lick the corners of his lips. He smirked, clearly trying to provoke him.

"I have something that I don't understand," Taehyung said.

"Oh?"

"How have you lived till now without being beaten to death?"

"I always have this strong belief."

"Oh?"

"That if Taehyung can do it, so can I."

Jungkook, 1 point.

After lunch, Jungkook told Taehyung, "Your performance today wasn't too bad. I have a reward for you."

Taehyung was unable to trust his words...

Sure enough, he did not let him down; he bought him an avocado.

An avocado!

With its exotic taste, Taehyung had always wondered about the shameful methods that avocados had used to disguise themselves and be classified as fruits.

"You can ingest food with fats. However, 'superior' fats that fill you up are preferable." Jungkook moved to pass the avocado to Taehyung.

Taehyung was a little unwilling to take it. "I don't think I'm worthy of these 'superior' fats. I'll go eat some of lesser quality."

"Your objection is invalid." Seeing how Taehyung's face was scrunched up from his unwillingness, he grabbed Taehyung's hand and stuffed the avocado into it.

Taehyung's hand was much smaller than his. The skin on the back of his hand was soft and delicate. When he held it, the sensation made him a little reluctant to let go. When he released him, the tip of his thumb subconsciously lingered for a moment on the area between Taehyung's thumb and index finger.

Taehyung's attention was on the avocado. Disdain was clearly expressed on his face.

Jungkook said, "Next week onwards, you'll come with me for extra training."

The entire following week, Taehyung adhered to the diet regimen set by Jungkook and followed him for extra training. Every day, he would end up as exhausted as a darned dog. Never mind the physical exhaustion on his body, but Jungkook seemed hell-bent on grinding down his spirit.

Once, the two of them were at the sports field climbing the stairs sideways. This exercise was great for training leg muscles. Taehyung was slow and instead of encouraging or consoling him, Jungkook whipped out a skewer of red braised pork and waved it in front of Taehyung. He taunted, "You need to be faster if you want any."

Taehyung was infuriated. Was Jungkook treating him as a dog brought out for a walk? He gnashed his teeth and stared daggers at him. "Jungkook, I'm going to kill you today."

Jungkook turned and ran.

Taehyung chased after him.

The two of them sprinted down the stand and across the track. When Jungkook was on the grass, Taehyung stretched out his hand and grabbed Jungkook. He lunged towards the ground, bringing Taehyung along with him to the grass.

Taehyung scrabbled up and found himself straddling Jungkook's body. He took this opportunity and seized Jungkook's throat. "Would you still dare to be a jerk?"

Jungkook panted, his chest heaving heavily. He lay on the ground and looked at Taehyung. "No."

Taehyung did not expect him to surrender so quickly. He withdrew his hand, intending to stand up. The next moment, Jungkook unexpectedly twisted his body. In one smooth motion, he spun their positions around and became the one pinning Taehyung down instead.

Taehyung lay on the grass. One of Jungkook's arms was bent and propped next to his ear. He enveloped his with his body.

Taehyung shoved him. "What are you doing."

Jungkook used his other hand to ruffle Taehyung's hair. Then, his palm stilled on his head as he bent and gazed down at him.

Taehyung felt that the atmosphere was a little odd.

Jungkook suddenly lowered his head. Shocked, Taehyung's body tensed and he closed his eyes swiftly.

The two of them drew closer and closer. They were so close that it seemed like their chests would touch when Taehyung breathed in and his chest rose. Taehyung attempted to wriggle free. "Hey!"

"Don't move." Jungkook pressed him still and lowered his head even closer.

Jungkook's lips were almost touching Taehyung's nose bridge. At this distance, he paused for a few seconds. Then, he remarked, "Still here?" As he spoke, he lightly pressed a spot on Taehyung's head with the tips of his fingers.

There was a scar there. Hidden beneath Taehyung's hair, it usually could not be seen. This scar was the result of Taehyung playing with tree branches when he was young. At that time, he had bled all over the place and appeared like he had injured his head badly, giving everyone a huge shock.

During that incident, Jungkook was trailing behind him and helping to pick up tree branches. He also did not know why they were collecting tree branches in the aftermath of a gale...

After seeing the scar, Jungkook released Taehyung. The two of them stood up and discovered everyone nearby staring at them.

Taehyung touched his nose. Without speaking a word, he turned and walked back to the stand.

Jungkook followed behind leisurely. After walking for a while, he suddenly breathed out a laugh.

Taehyung twisted his head and glared at Jungkook. "What are you laughing at?"

"I'll say." Jungkook bent his head, his limpid gaze landing on Taehyung's face. "You can't possibly think that I was going to kiss you, were you?"

"Lunatic."