Fox and wolf

Derek's a wolf 

I watched the boy as he walked alone in the woods. He had brown hair, whiskey coloured eyes, skinny but not to skinny.  

He was beautiful. Derek looked at himself. His black fur was all he had along with his bright red eyes.  

Derek watched as Stiles walked deeper into the woods. No! Don't walk over there! Stop! Come back! But Stiles didn't listen.  

Derek growled and ran after him. Quickly jumping in front of him. Stopping Stiles in his tracks and making him fall down.  

Stiles looked at him with awe and not fear. "Hey wolfy what you doing here?" Stiles asked Derek. Keeping you from going over the line.  

Derek thought. "Why is it dangerous over there?" Stiles asked looking behind Derek.  

Derek was in a state of shock. How could Stiles have heard him? Only the wolf's mate could have...Derek felt his body change as Stiles looked at him.  

Stiles watched as the wolf that was in front of him change. Soon the black wolf was a man. He had dirty green eyes, black hair and was really really really HOT. Stiles felt his heart pick up. 

 Derek looked at Stiles in shock. "Only the wolf's mate can change him." Derek said aloud. Stiles slowly smiled.  

"So what's you're name?" He asked. Derek smiled back leaning closer to him. "Derek, nice you met you Stiles." 

Stiles is a Fox 

Stiles watched as Derek talked with his pack. He's so hot. Stiles thought as he watched the pack leave the Hale house.  

Stiles watched as Derek started to work out. Sweat running down his bare chest. Holy Fuck. Stiles that.  

Stiles could feel himself going into heat. Shit! Not now! Why now!? Quickly he turned around to run but wasn't fast enough.  

"I can smell you, you know." Derek's voice rang out. Stiles turned to look at Derek.  

"What you doing out here foxy?" Derek asked. I just wanted to see you... Stiles thought looking down. "Well, now you see me." Derek said smiling.  

Stiles looked as t him in shock. What? You can hear me? He asked. Derek nodded. "Yea." Stiles smiled well kind of.  

Then it hit him. A feeling within his body. He felt everything change. Derek looked at him in Awe.  

Stiles smiled up at Derek he was finally a human. Only the mates did this to them. "Hey," Stiles said. "I'm Stiles."