Chapter 4: A Big Deep Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"What are you saying, it's me, Dream" Dream said with a worried voice, his whole body was shaking steadily while pointing at himself.

"Sorry but this is the first time I hear this name, you seem to be misunderstood me with someone?" Sans said nervous tone as he gulped.

Immediately after Dream heard those words came from Sans mouth, he pinned Sans down on the flowers.

Because of the shock, Sans didn't have time to fight back before one of Dream hand grab his left hand put on Dream face. The other hand was hold by Dream hand on the ground.

"C-CLASSY!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG! IF I DO PLS FORGIVE ME"

"PLS DON'T MAD AT ME, I'M SORRY !!! FORGIVE ME ...FORGIVE ME , forgive me..." Dream shouted while shaking to the bone . The words "Forgive me" were repeated over and over in a frightened voice.

"Och! Ok Ok, Let go of me and talk normally " Finally, after hear Sans yelled in pain cause Dream tight grip , Dream immediately stop and stared at Sans with his wide eyes.

"Get up you idiot..."  " No" Sans was telling Dream to get out of his body but Dream interrupted him with a blunt statement.

"Talk" Dream said in a menacing tone , his words kinda make Sans shiver slightly.

"Ugh! He looks like he's about to eat me! Oh God pls save me" Sans though while sighing heavily.

"Look! I really don't know you and never meet you before so just let's me go. Also, my name is Sans not Classy" Sans groaned but that is enough for Dream to hear. And those word make Dream mood worse.

"So you truly don't know me" The black aura around Dream make Sans gulped nervously.

Sans keep silent until he finally calmed down and said : "No! Not at all"

"..."

"At least... Can we be friends?" The awkward silent finally broke by Dream words.

"Only if you get up off my body" Sans blinked while spoke in a monotone, waiting for Dream to get off him.

Dream was a little hesitant when he sat up but this is the best thing to do if he wants to be friends with Sans

"So we friend now?" Dream said while poke his index fingers together.

Even though Sans said Dream sit up to let the two of them stay not close like before but... right now dream sit next to Sans while his Dream fingers are holding Sans cheeks make their faces just few inches apart.

"Umm..y-yes" Sans stuttered while Dream face bright up as he has a smooth smile on his face while his soft eyes keep watching every move of Sans.

"Your name is Sans right?" Dream finally let go his fingers off Sans face before fixing his pose.

"Yes, by the way, what is your name?" Sans said in a nervous tone while sighing.

"Dreamy, just call me dreamy" Dream said in a sweet tone while patting Sans head makes Sans confused.

"I won't call he like that, that name sounds so weird" Sans thought in his mind and try to remember what the teacher call *Dream in his first day first class.

"Ok Dream , it's pretty late now. I should go back home" Sans said while stand up and not seeing Dream frowning when he call him "Dream" not "Dreamy".