24 : 𝑯𝒆𝒓 18th Birthday

Start from the beginning

" Why? What did he do? " Avi asked

And Mom narrated it for them

Age: 13 years old

I was standing outside Ana's room with a bouquet and a mini cake, that I bought with my savings, just for My Ana.

I could have asked for money from my parents, but I just didn't want to.

I was dressed in her favorite t-shirt and jeans, all set to be the first person to wish her, like every year.

" Looking very handsome Ansh," Uncle Rajat said.

I frowned looking at them. I thought they will wish her after a few minutes.
Ughhh.....
Every year.

Every year I explain to them, the importance of being the first person to wish Ana, in my life, and every year they do this.
Just then my parents arrived too.

" You guys too, " I said feeling betrayed.

" Ansh we could wish her together. Don't be stubborn. " Dad said somewhat firmly.

Oh hell no...
They could punish me if they want, but I'll wish her first.

I checked my watch, and I luckily still had 3 minutes.

I pushed the bouquet and cake into their hands and ran downstairs.

I got out of the house and looked around for a way to enter her room.
I saw a pipe and decided in a split second to climb it. We'll deal with the consequences when they happen.

I was lucky that her room wasn't too high up, so I reached her window in about a minute.

I glanced in and saw her sitting on her bed, on her knees, and her upper body was dancing, with an earphone in one ear.
She was using her hairbrush as mike and giving the performance of her life.

My stupid adorable Ana.

I chuckled, then started rapidly tapping her window.
She jumped in fear and looked around the room for the source of the noise.

She found me after five seconds, her eyes instantly bugged out, and she rushed toward me.

She opened the window and asked baffled " Haans? "

I climbed in with the help of her outstretched hand.

Before I could explain, my phone beeped indicating its 12 o clock, and the door opened.