Chapter 43~ The wedding

Start from the beginning

Like-never mind.

"Puta!" Abby curses after saying my mother's name once again, my eyes widen quickly when she turns to look at me. I only shove the spoon into my mouth again, a pissed Abby makes me wanna piss my pants.

I can't afford that, I thought I made Ares go bankrupt after this dress, the ring I had on my finger which is now given to him so he can put it back on my finger later. But when he insisted on joining our accounts I realised he has enough money for generations.

My husband is a freaking billionaire, fuck the ducks, I'm a billionaire now!

"Wait!" Abby gasps and everyone in the room freezes before slowly looking at the now happy blond, "Athena can technically walk you, I mean if you want" she looks at me.

I can't help the grin that reaches my lips as I look at my soon to be mother-in-law. I never thought of that but she's right, and I'd love for her to walk me down the aisle. She's been a mother figure for me ever since I stepped into the house years ago.

"If you're fine with that," I almost ask her and Athena smiles. "As if I would say no to anything my daughter asked me"

I grip the flower bouquet in my hands tighter than I was before as me and Athena stop in front of the two big doors, the small sounds of the music leaking through the doors

"You ready?" Athena asks and I practically pull myself to her side and cling onto her arm that's looped around mine with a small nod, what if I trip and fall on my face?

Oh, uhm, don't?

"Deep breaths Ivy," she reminds me and I nod, I point for her to open the door after a few seconds of hyperventilating.

My eyes don't even get a chance to look around the place before they meet with the one's of my darling's, his eyes were already slightly red but when he sees me they go glossy.

I watch as his mouth opens slightly while taking in the view of me walking down the aisle slowly, he's wearing a dark blue blazer that almost looks black with a simple white shirt and matching blue vest. A deep red tie to match and I cannot believe my eyes when I see the small suit pin he has on.