Chapter 43~ The wedding

Start from the beginning

The way my red lipstick is now slightly smeared onto his lips makes me bite my lip to conceal my smile, one of my hands slides down and rests against his chest, tugging a bit at one side of his blazer so it isn't so perfect.

I hate perfect things.

That same hand reaches up and my thumb swipes against his bottom lip, his words are cut short when he sucks in a sharp breath and looks at me.

He doesn't say a word and I can hear assface blabbing nervously on the other side. I keep running my thumb over his lips until all my lipstick is gone.

"Yeah, i'm still here" he mutters when Ares shouts his name on the other side, his eyes boring into mine and it feels like time fucking stops.

I can't explain how much I love his eyes, the pretty blue colour that reminds me of too many memories with him. They look like the deep ocean and-I ran out of dramatic things to say.

Holy shit! They look like the blue sour patch kid...

Ares says something that causes him to take a deep breath, "she won't run away, shut up, I'll be there in five" he talks to his best friend as if he's some sort of little kid panicking about a presentation.

He hangs up after telling him that no one is dying or no bride is rejecting him by accident in front of everyone.

Ivy West

"I can walk alone" I blurt causing all eyes to fall to me

What? It's not my fault my evil mother totally plotted and killed my dadda like six years ago, and now Abby is panicking about who is walking me down the aisle. She forgot about this somehow...

Everyone ignores my idea as they go back to talking about solutions, I roll my eyes as I plop onto the couch. My dress poofs around me and I have to aggressively smack it until it calms down.

It's not that I want to walk alone, but I hate worrying Abby like this. She hasn't eaten all day, even when I tried feeding her because when she's stressed she doesn't eat. She claims that she forgets but then shoves the spoon when I try feeding her.

I hate when she doesn't eat.

"What if Seb or Dominico walk her down the aisle? Aren't they like her brothers?" Akira suggests and Abby freezes as if she never considered that. I should get her to get brown highlights or something, this blond thing is going too far...

I grab the bowl of ice cream that Akira got for me before stuffing a spoon into my mouth and smiling, I love ice cream. But sadly I love Ares a bit more, only a bit though. And that shows how much I love him because I really, really love ice cream.

Because I love Ares so much more then how much I love ice cream, which is a lo-we get it

Abby doesn't get to speak when the door swings open and Athena walks in, "we're running low on time ladies" she leans against the door frame and smiles at me.

"Please don't tell me all the guys are in place" Abby winces at the thought of one of our last options being ruined, Athena nods slowly, confused as to why Abby is groaning and cursing no one in particular out in spanish.

When she says my mom's name I let out a small 'yikes', for all I know Abby could be insulting everything about her. Go get 'em' tiger.

"We need someone to walk our princess down the aisle." Akira fills Athena in as I calmly stuff my mouth with ice cream, in my defence, the baby was hungry.

I can't believe I'm having a baby, I have a child in me.

Why'd you say it like that?

Like what?