>.>

Yn:" HEY, HEY!"

You screamed at Glynda, who was dragging you towards Ozpins office...

Yn:" Hands off the merchandise! I dont got two buck suits!"

Glynda:" You will tell all of this to Professor Ozpin this instant! I do not comprehend how you've managed to get away with what youve done! But surely youll fall this time Professor Ln!"

Getting dragged to the elevator, you crossed your arms and soon heard multiple dings... Until you suddenly realize

Yn:' CANON! CANON CANON! I FORGOT YOU SONOVA BICH!'

Yn:" LET ME GO YOU PSYCHOTIC ILL DRENCHED KELLY HOE!"

It was too late, you were in Ozpins office, you stared at Ozpin who had a rather curious face...

Ozpin:" Glynda, Ln, what brings the two of you here?"

Goodwitch:" Mr... 'Ln' here orchestrated a food fight in the cafeteria, endangering not just students. But harboring costs of property damage"

Ozpin raised one of his eyebrows, you looked away before Ozpin sighed.

Ozpin:" Let him go Glynda"

Glynda:" What?!"

Ozpin:" There is not much we can do about him, he can fix it with a snap of his finger either way"

Yn:" Already did"

Ozpin:" You see?"

Glynda:" But he can't just keep getting away with this-"

Yn:" Ozpin, Ironwood is coming tomorrow right?"

Ozpin:" Yes, he is"

Yn:" So when is the crow going to be here?"

Glynda:" How does he-"

Ozpin:" Settle down Glynda, I do not know Mr Ln, he hasnt reached any of my calls."

Yn:" Hes out drinking again, I feel it"

Starting to float, you slowly started to fly around the room thinking.

YN:" I have to save someone, actually im surprised you all havent noticed the shrinkage of crime"

Ozpin:" I have... dont tell me"

Yn:" Yep!"

Snapping your fingers, you disappeared.

==========

Yn:" YOOHOO!"

You said walking in the bookstore, you stared at three different individuals... a green haired girl who had beautiful red eyes, and a man who wore nothing but gray... or was it Black?

Yn:" Oh sorry, Tuxon I got the shipment of some books. Finally, got the third crusade you ordered"

Emerald widened her eyes, she stared as you placed the lump of books down.

Tuxon:" Here, it is what you asked for correct?"

Turning around you winked at the gray haired fellow, he narrowed his eyes...