Serotonin: Here we go again!

Friday night. 

Walking down the street, as you have a nice suit put on you.

Yn:' So how should I enter? Should I enter like a normal damn person? I know they're here

Yn:' So how should I enter? Should I enter like a normal damn person? I know they're here. Hmm...'

Walking up a set of stairs, a man stopped you from getting inside.

Guard:" Name?"

You stared at the man, a bit confused... actually it was all acting.

Yn:" Dont you know? Man these places really have to step up their game"

Guard:" Name?"

Yn:" Yn Ln"

The guard opened his scroll, checking through the names... and found not your name.

Guard:" Sorry you're not on the list"

Yn:" Check again, for the love of God"

The guard scrolled through but nodded his head.

You looked at him disguised.

Yn:" Do you know who I am? I am YN LN the one who helped this fucking bar"

Guard:" Sir please back away, I dont want to use any unnecessary force"

Yn:" Then a call to your boss will be a thing, huh?"

Pulling out your phone, you called Junior. He stared at you, a bit confused until you put it on speaker.

Junior:" Yes?"

Yn:" Hey junior, we got a problem with one of your henchmen, he ain't letting me in"

Junior:" Who the hell is this?"

Yn:" You know, Yn Ln?"

Junior:" Who?"

Yn:" Dont tell me I have to get Blondie now do I?"

Junior:" ... I'll be right down"

You laughed, the guard was afraid... really afraid...

Yn:" Here"

Snapping your fingers, his scroll suddenly began to ring, checking it revealed his bank account skyrocketing in zeros.

Yn:' Good, I love being a god... Now readers you might be wondering, how the hell I did that. Well, I am god so I already knew his number. Knowing his number I called and used 'Blondie' yang to 'persuade' him to get down.'

Once the door opened, you punched Junior in the Jaw.