She was sweating so much they had to take off her suit or she would ruin it with her practically soaking wet body.

Normani sighed and called for Toni who's attention was on one of the little ones. "What's up" Toni said as she held the babbling baby in her arms.

"Please help me calm down Lauren's nerves. I can't stand her sweating all over the place" Normani said as she went to sit down.

"Here. Baby" Toni said as she handed over Zyair to Lauren. It was noticeable that Lauren relaxed a bit once the baby was in her arms. "Hey little man" she whispered as he just looked at her.

"Today's supposed to be my big day and yet I can't even calm down. What a pussy I am right". "Language" Normani said sternly and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Come on lil guy, give me some advice here. Say something that will calm me down". "Bloogurglawe" Zyair gurgled and Lauren laughed.

"You're funny but thanks for those inspirational words". Lauren took a deep breath and handed the baby back to his parent.

"Okay let's get ready for real" Lauren said as she got a towel to dry off her sweat. "Nasty ass, go take a shower" Normani said as she made a stank face towards Lauren. "Mani you're so annoying" Lauren grumbled as she walked into the bathroom.

The wedding was taking place at Cheryl's mansion since Lauren and Heather didn't really want anything that big and all their guests were just close friends, not much family. Minutes later and Lauren was finally ready as she fixed her hair properly.

"Ooooo look at you looking all daddyish" Normani said as she bit her lip. "Mani stop flirting!" Dinah's voice was heard from outside the room.

"Fuck her and her senses. Can't even catch a quick flirt game without her interrupting" Normani mumbled as she left the room, probably to have a quickie with Dinah.

"You ready man" Toni asked as she stood behind Lauren and they both looked at each other in the mirror.

"Yeah. I think I am. I mean I really love her and I want her to have my last name" Lauren ended with a smile. "Then let's go Laur" Toni said as she placed a hand on Lauren's shoulder. They both walked out the room and the wedding started minutes later.

"Do you Lauren Jauregui take Heather Monroe to be your lawfully wedded wife". "I fucking do" Lauren said with a smirk.

"And do you Heather Monroe take Lauren Jauregui to be your lawfully wedded wife". "Yes, I do" Heather said softly.

"Is there anyone who has objections with these two becoming wife and wife". It was silent and Lauren nodded saying "Yeah I thought so hoes".

"The bride may kiss the well...other bride". Lauren wasted no time spinning Heather around and bending her over to give her a kiss. They both heard the crowd cheering for them but they were too busy kissing each other.

"In the holy name of Jesus you are married, now separate" Ally said as she sprinkled holy water on the. "Allyyy" Lauren whined.

"You are still my child, young lady" Ally warned with a stern face before breaking out into a smile.

"So happy for you guys" she said as she stepped to the side to let them walk down the aisle together. Heather's little cousins threw confetti as the newlyweds walked and thanked those who congratulated them.

"Fuck man I felt like I was shaking so much" Lauren confessed as she wrapped her arms around Heather. "I actually felt it but didn't want to say anything. It was cute though. I've never seen you so nervous about something".