Photo-shoot

Toni's POV
It's been a month since I have been out of jail, and I got myself a job. It's a photographer job, and I get about $853 a week. I have been working for about 3 weeks and saved $2,625. I'm trying to save so I can buy myself an apartment, but with the payment of this job, it's going to take a while.

I'm also trying to find a second job, so I can at least have more savings. I am still staying at the motel that I was at ever since I was released from jail. Right now I was on my way to a studio for a photo-shoot that my boss assigned to me .

The great thing about this job, is that they provide the location, lighting, a crew, and all other equipment, but you just have to have your own camera/cameras. The cab stopped in front of the studio, and I handed the driver the money. I got out the cab and headed inside. I looked around and gasped in awe of how beautiful this place was.

I pulled out my new phone that I bought last week, and looked at the email I received earlier on today. I read the email again, to find out which floor I am supposed to go to. It was then that I realized that my boss said I would be getting $2,550 for this photo shoot. I widened my eyes and nearly chocked on my own spit.

Wow I wonder if it's like a famous person or something I thought in my head. I headed to the 10th floor, and as I stepped out the elevator, I saw lots of equipment and people running around. "Make sure that girl is ready in ten minutes tops" a man yelled at some workers. The man looked at me and walked over.

"Hello you must be Topaz, the photographer. I'm Daniel Preda, Cheryl's manager" he greeted with his hand out. "I'm sorry is this Cheryl the one I'm photographing" I asked as I shook his hand. He nodded and then I asked "May I know her last name please".

"Oh it's the one and only, Cheryl Blossom. You know the famous Youtuber,famous model, and she has her own makeup and sunglasses line" Daniel said with a grin. I felt my mouth drop and he chuckled saying "Yes I know it's a shocker to be in her presence". I just gave him a small smile and stared into space.

So Cheryl really got where she wanted to be. She always said she wanted to be a model or something that has to do with cosmetics. I smiled at how she got her dream right now but then sighed realizing that I'm not right there with her like I said I would be. I felt the tears about to come, but I wouldn't let them fall, or at least not here.

"Um I'm just going to check everything so we can get started" I spoke as I held up my camera. Daniel nodded and then he moved out the way. After making sure all the lights, background, crew, and cameras were ready, I notified Daniel that I was ready whenever they were.

Minutes later I saw the girl who is now known as my ex. To this day, she is still the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. Hell, she looks like she got even more beautiful. Her body looked more mature than it looked back then. I remembered that she has a girlfriend and stopped gawking at her body out of respect.

I watched as she talked with Daniel, and she looked completely frustrated. Daniel pointed towards me, while yelling at Cheryl, and I saw her freeze as her eyes laid on me. She just looked at me and I looked back at her. I shifted my feet feeling uncomfortable and then looked away.

After their little argument, Cheryl then positioned herself to start posing. I nervously adjusted my camera, and then I just went with the flow as she did her poses. Minutes later, she had to do changes for the photo shoot of her sunglasses. This is where I would have to position her myself to get all the correct angles.

I hesitantly walked up to Cheryl, while she just looked at me. I slowly reached for her face and I saw her flinch a bit. There was a pang in my chest but I ignored it and just focused on positioning her correctly. I went back to my camera and started taking more photos.