Surprise!!

3 months later

Toni's POV

These past months have been the best for me and I wouldn't have wanted anything else. Though I am a bit sad that Normani and the others are leaving to go back home in about 2 months.

Over the past few months, I think I have gotten back on Hope's and the others' good side. Hope actually engages in conversations with me and we just laugh about random shit like the old times.

Veronica also came back like a week ago and apologized to everyone sincerely. Cheryl just accepted her apology, same with the others and they just moved on.

Me and Anastasia's bond got tighter and it's like she's always attached to my hip. Wherever I go, she wants to go, whatever I eat, she wants to try it too.

Some days she even dresses like me and those days I call her 'my little tomboy" which she thinks is really funny.

You wanna know about Cheryl and I? Well you'll see for yourself any minute now.

"TT snap out of it" Cheryl said, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Hmm what happened" I asked as I rubbed my fingers over her bare stomach.

"Wash my back I don't feel like reaching" she whined out and I laughed. Taking the lofa from her, I reached to get some more water on it from the shower head, before washing her back. After soaping it, I took down the shower head and let the water wash away the soap on her body.

When done, I washed the soap off my body too, before putting the shower head back up, letting the water run over both our bodies.

Cheryl turned in my arms and looked at me, making me ask what happened.

"I'm just happy I have you back" she said softly. "No, I'm even more happy that you forgave me and gave me a second chance. And I will forever be grateful that you let me be in Anastasia's life again".

She leaned up to kiss me, then pulled away to say "Promise you will stay like this. No more letting the voices get to you and continue taking your meds".

I nodded my head and she said "I want words babe". "I promise" I said against her lips that were really close to mine.

I couldn't resist them, so I smashed my lips against hers, then smiled at the feeling.

⚠️⚠️⚠️*Smut Warning*⚠️⚠️⚠️

Gripping her hips gently, I tilted my head to get more into the kiss. After kissing for a while, the kiss got rougher and heated up very quickly.

I groaned, grazing my tongue against hers, leading us to mess around with each other's tongues.

The more intense the kiss got, the closer Cheryl got to the shower wall until her back was directly against it. Hearing her slight whimpers made me get even harder than before.

Trailing my fingers to her center, I swiped one finger through it, and it came out fully wet. Releasing my lips from hers, I started going from her jawline all the way to her neck, sucking on her pulse.

While attacking her neck with kisses, my hands traveled down to her plump ass.

I rubbed her ass cheeks in a gentle manner, then gripped them firmly, eliciting a shaky gasp from Cheryl's mouth.

I smirked as she raised her hands to grip my shoulders, and felt her body trembling slightly.

Going back down to her center, I stroke my fingers through the wetness in a teasing manner. "T-Toni" she moaned, shakily in my ear.