18.

Angelica's POV

"Good job baby. Oh god" Josephine moaned as she pushed my head more into her.

Yes, I'm..eating her out.

I was scared that I'll do bad but wow, I never heard her moan this loud and I love it. She has such amazing moans, I can listen to them all day and all night long.

Such a weird thing to say, I know but I adore everything she does and every part of her body. She really is the best girlfriend ever.

"I'm so close" I went faster with my fingers and sucked harder on her clit. I heard her let out a loud moan as she gripped my hair hardly making me moan into her.

Don't judge me. Hair pulling turns me on.

I made sure to get every drop of her in my mouth. She tastes so good.

I cleaned her up and went up to her face. I smiled looking down at her as she breathed heavily. I moved her hair away from her face and kissed her lips "you did amazing pretty girl" she said as I felt her hands on my back.

"Thank you" she smiled and rubbed my back softly "how about we go look around the town? We haven't done anything since we got here"

"Are you sure it's safe?" I asked her. I didn't want to die and I certainly didn't want Josephine to die either. She's my everything.

"You know I always have a gun on me.." she said laughing "..we're safe baby, I will not let anything happen to neither of us. I promise" she said seeing me still a little worried but that made me feel more safe.

———

"Are we gonna walk? Because I think it's a little too far for us to walk-" she turned to look at me and walked backwards with a hot smirk on her face "we're doing something cooler"

She turned around and turned on the lights for the garage. She took one of the keys and took a helmet, passing it to me "put it on.." she looked at the Harley motorcycle "..we're taking this baby"

"Don't you need a helmet too?" I asked her going towards the motorcycle "there is only one but I'll be fine" she put her hair in a bun with pulled two strands of hair out making her look even hotter.

She put the leather jacket she brought on and came towards me. She put the helmet on for me and secured it "I miss looking at your face already" she said making me smile.

I love this soft side of her.

After that, she got on the motorcycle and I got on behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and she drove out of the garage.

The door of the garage closed and we drove away to wherever she's taking me.

I kept my arms wrapped around her waist tightly and she didn't seem to get annoyed from how hard I was holding her. I was just a little scared.

She stopped the motorcycle and put her hand on top of mine that was resting on her stomach "you okay?" I nodded my head and relaxed, pulling myself back. I stopped holding her and she got off, looking at me "come on"

I got off and took the helmet off. She took it from me and put it on the motorcycle then held my hand.

We started walking around and laughing. Everything was so perfect right now.

She had her arm wrapped around my shoulder, I had mine around her waist and I looked at her, admiring how beautiful she is even without trying.

"This is my favorite coffee shop" she said opening the door to some coffee shop "after you pretty girl" she said making me smile. I stepped in and she came in behind me.

There was a line so we stood in it and waited for our turn.

Josephine her arm around my waist as she stood behind me "enjoying your day so far?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded "yeah. I'm happy"

"Good" she kissed the side of my head "next!" We heard the cashier say. We stepped closer to the cashier who didn't look up at us yet "my usual" Josephine said.

The guy looked up at us and he smiled widely, going from the grumpy mood he was in to a happy one "Jo, oh my god" he came around the counter and hugged Josephine.

I smiled looking at them as they hugged each other "we're waiting here" someone said. Josephine pulled back from the hug and looked at the person "not taking orders anymore" she said coldly.

"That's not your call to make" the guy said. She went towards him and held him by his shirt, pulling him towards the door and pushing him out. She closed the glass door and flipped the sign so it would show "closed" from the outside.

"Y'all bitches take your coffee and leave" she said to everyone that was in the coffee shop. They were like five people and they seemed terrified of Josephine.

They stood up and left "okay let's not do that ever again or I'll be broke" the guy said to Josephine which was followed by a laugh.

"Tristan this is my girlfriend Angelica, Angel this is Tristan my childhood best friend"

"Nice to meet you" I said. He nodded and smiled at me "same thing here"

Josephine sat down "I'll bring you guys some drinks" Tristan walked away before he got to know what I wanted "but I didn't even tell him what I wanted" I said to Josephine.

She laughed and sat down on one of the chairs, backing away from the table and tapping her lap. I sat down on her lap "he'll bring you something you'll like, I promise" she said wrapping her arm around my waist.

I wrapped my arm around Josephine's neck and slowly played with her hair. She let out a quiet moan and tilted her head back "god I love it when you play with my hair" she said making me laugh.

I heard Tristan come towards us making me switch my attention to him still softly playing with Josephine's hair.

He put two drinks on the table in front of us. Josephine took hers and I took the other one "taste it, it'll be good" Josephine said seeing me get hesitant.

I took a sip from it and it was so surprisingly good.

"This is really good" I said to him making him laugh. Josephine started talking to him and I just minded my business letting them both catch up to what they missed.

Josephine's hand was placed under my shirt on the side of my body, softly rubbing up and down as she talked.

I love the way she touches me so much. It's just so comforting and relaxing. It reminds me that I have her with me to keep me safe and happy.

"Angel here is the sweetest human being to ever exist.." I looked at her after she mentioned me "..she has made everything better for me like I have never in my life, smiled so much and so genuinely. She truly makes me happy. She makes me laugh and I'm really lucky to have her in my life"

The smile on my face just grew bigger at what she was saying to me, trying to practice how to talk about her feelings "it's true. Josephine was never this happy. It's creepy seeing her smile all the time" he said making us laugh.

She looked at me and smiled "get used to it because it's gonna be happening a lot"

A/N:only a few chapters left...