10.

Angelica's POV

I woke up but I didn't feel Josephine around me. I sat up and looked around for her but I still didn't see her anywhere.

"Josephine?" I stood up and went to the bathroom then to the closet then I heard the door open so I ran towards her and hugged her tightly "oh someone missed me" she said hugging me back.

"I did miss you" I said not pulling back from the hug. She closed the door and put her bag down "what's wrong?" She asked still hugging me "nothing"

She carried me and put me down on the counter in her room, pulling back from the hug that I refused to pull back from "what's up princess?" She asked. I looked down and blushed a little "nothing I just.." I felt her hand playing softly with my hair "..you're the only one I feel safe around, I got kinda scared when you weren't here. It's dumb I know"

I looked up at her and she smiled, shaking her head "it's not dumb, it's actually unbelievably adorable" she said rubbing my cheek softly "you're very pretty darling" she added making me laugh shyly and look down not being able to hold eye contact with her.

"Thank you" I took a quick glance at her to see her eyes looking into every single feature in my face, enjoying every detail which made my stomach go crazy.

She bit her bottom lip and I couldn't resist anymore, I kissed her.

I backed away and looked at her to see if she didn't like it or if I made her uncomfortable but she just looked at me shocked.

"I'm sorry-" she cut me off with another kiss. I smiled as she tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync then she slowly pulled back with my bottom lip in between her teeth making sure to not bite too hard.

She put her hand on the side of my neck as she looked into my eyes, leaning in to kiss me again. She licked my bottom lip for entrance to my mouth and I let her slip her tongue in my mouth.

We kept making out for a bit then pulled back for some air "shouldn't I be working right now?" I asked her. She shook her head "I give you the day off so what about we go have a little walk and eat and things like that?" She asked making me smile "okay but what if they see us together?"

"And what? Let them see you with me, it's not like it's illegal also it's just gonna be you and I. Don't think about anyone or anything else"

---

We were walking down the street laughing and talking as we just got some drinks. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her "enjoying your day?" She asked.

I nodded my head and looked at her. She was smiling while looking in front of her and it wasn't fake. Her skin looked amazing under the sun, her hair was being blown back by the wind, her eyes looked very beautiful and sparkly.

I tripped because I zoned out while admiring the gorgeous woman next to me who also caught me and didn't let me fall "you okay?" She asked me with her hand still on my waist after she caught me.

"I'm okay" I said pulling myself back up. She smiled "wanna get something to eat?" She asked and I nodded "sure"

---

"You have something.." she said pointing to the side of her mouth. I tried to wipe it but I didn't seem to get it. She laughed and stood up, leaning in and wiping it with her thumb then licking it off "hm ketchup, nice" she said making me laugh shyly and look down at my food.

She was funny and fun to hang out with. It was completely different from her serious self. I liked both..the serious Josephine and the fun Josephine. It's like there is nothing wrong with her personality or looks. In other words, she's perfect and flawless.

"You there?" She said snapping her fingers in my face. I shook my head and snapped out of my thoughts "what's up with you zoning out a lot?" She asked sitting back and crossing her arms. She had more of a serious attitude now.

"Come on, answer me" she said. I frowned and put my hands on my thighs, playing with my fingers nervously "I was just..thinking of something"

"What? is that something that was more important than listening to what I was saying?" I shook my head "I was thinking about you" I felt the need to say that immediately because I didn't want her to get mad at me.

She stood up and I thought she wanted to leave but she sat down next to me and I felt her face move closer to my ear "what were you thinking about me?" She whispered into my ear making my heart beat faster.

I felt her hand on my thigh "is this okay?" She asked and I nodded my head, looking at her but immediately looking away when my eyes looked into hers. She always made me nervous by the slightest and smallest things. She has an insane affect on me.

"Just how..pretty you are" I said. She moved her hand closer to my area making my breathing get heavier. I liked it, a lot.

But then I suddenly felt pain in my stomach. I groaned "hey what's wrong?" She asked putting her hand on my cheek and making me look at her "I don't know but it hurts"

"What hurts?" She asked with concern in her voice "here" I pointed at the place that hurt me. She lifted my shirt up a little and I looked down at it to see a purple spot "this doesn't look normal" I said looking at her. She smiled and pecked my lips making me smile a little"did that make the pain go away?" She asked me referring to the kiss. I smiled and nodded "maybe just a few more"

She laughed and kissed me softly. She backed away and pecked me once again "let me take you to a friend, she'll help you"