6.

Angelica's POV

Been two weeks since I stayed here. I haven't been seeing Josephine a lot but I miss her to be honest. I liked when she flirted with me, talked about you know..pleasing me, touched me. I miss those things.

"You called for me?" I said to my boss. He nodded and gave me the tray with food on it "miss Martin likes breakfast in bed on Saturday and today you're taking it to her. Knock on the door and wait for her to open it or let you in even if it took her hours don't knock again, she doesn't like to be rushed"

I nodded and walked towards her room. I knocked on the door and waited for a while then the door opened "good morning miss Martin, I brought you breakfast" I said, she moved to the side and let me walk in her room.

"Where do you want me to put it?" I asked her. She pointed to a table and I put it there "would you like anything else?" I asked her. She smirked and nodded "the breakfast I want today is not that" she said coming towards me, I frowned "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't know-"

"Don't be sorry" she put her hands on my chest and pushed me back slowly making me step back. The back of my legs hit her bed "I'd like to have my breakfast, do you want to be pleased or not?" She asked making me sit down "I don't understand-" she cut me off "you're very slow. Just answer my question, yes or no?"

"Yes" I said quietly. She nodded and pushed me back making me lay down. She started undoing my belt and I smiled, realizing what she was going to do. I really am slow.

She pulled my pants down and started rubbing me from out of my boxers making me groan a little. She pulled my boxers down. She rubbed my dick slowly making me already moan at how her hand felt around me and how much I missed it.

She started moving faster with her hand then I felt her warm mouth around me, making me moan really loudly. She laughed and stopped sucking on me "scream as loud as you want. I have sound proof walls for a reason"

Her lips wrapped around my tip again, taking half of my nine inches like it was nothing to her. She continued taking me deep into her throat, no gag reflex at all. It felt amazing.

I felt her hand on my balls (it feels weird to write that lol) massaging them slowly making me almost scream her name. I felt my orgasm getting closer and my hand made its way to the back of her head but she held my wrist roughly and stopped sucking on me.

She pushed my hand on the bed making me look down at her "don't ever do that. I move like I want, however I want and I know you're liking it" she said. I really wanted to come so I put my hand on my shaft and moved it slowly but she held my wrist and made me stop again "apologize then I'll continue" she said.

"I'm sorry" I said feeling desperate for her touch "I'm sorry what?" She asked, her thumb rubbing my tip slowly and teasingly "I'm sorry mommy" she smiled and nodded her head "that's my good girl"

I wanted to put my head back down "no no, look at me when you cum. I want to see those pretty eyes roll to the back of your head when you cum" I nodded and held myself up with my hands, trying my best to not close my eyes from the amount of pleasure her hand and mouth made me feel.

She sucked harder and harder then I finished in her mouth, moaning loudly with my eyes rolling to the back of my head unintentionally from how amazing the orgasm was. She went slower then stopped sucking on me.

"Swallow it" I said out of breathe. She pointed to her mouth questioning if I meant my cum and I nodded my head. She brought the trash can that was close to her and spit it out "no one tells me what to do" she said standing up and looking down at me.

She put my hair behind my ear as her lips formed into a devilish hot smirk while her eyes looked deeply into mine "I'm sorry" I said apologizing for demanding her to do that "it's okay darling. This is your second time doing something like this with me, you'll learn what I like with time" she said sounding a bit soft.

I smiled at how gentle she was "just lay down and relax for a bit. I'll get you the breakfast to eat okay?" She said and I shook my head "no it's okay, I can leave-" she shook her head and didn't let me stand up "I want to take care of you a little"

"What- what if they ask me why I took long?" I asked her "if they do just say miss Martin told me to keep it a secret but they won't ask, they know not to ask things like that"

I nodded my head and she started to unbutton my shirt "just so you can feel more comfortable" she said and I nodded my head, letting her take my shirt off. She put it on the side of the huge bed she has "how have you been sleeping?" She asked taking my shirt and putting it on the bed "I've been sleeping okay"

"I know a liar when I see one" she said. I haven't been sleeping amazing but I get some sleep, just not very well because the bed isn't very comfortable.

"Why don't you sleep well?" She asked me going towards the tray of food "I don't know" she took a quick glance at me and put the food on the table she sit on the bed for me but I don't think I'll eat, I'd feel shy and weird because I brought the food for her.

"Yes you do" she said resting back on the headboard and tapping the space next to her for me to come. I went towards her and got under the blanket because I just felt weird yet again having less clothes on my body while being around an absolute goddess.

She put her hand on my cheek and made me look at her. She looked deeply into my eyes, demanding me to tell her why I can't sleep without even having to use her words, her stern look is enough for me to know what she wants to say.

"It's just a little uncomfortable on that bed but it's fine. I mean I came here to work not sleep" I said laughing a little "you also came here to get money and stay comfortable not for me to suck your dick but look at us now" I laughed a little at what she said.

She smiled a little "come on, get some sleep then" she said, I frowned my eyebrows and she tapped her lap "put your hand on my lap and let me tell you a bedtime story" she raised her eyebrows when I didn't do what she wanted me to do.

She moved the table away on another side of the bed.

I put my head on her lap and tried to get comfortable and she put her hand on my neck, going a little down to my collarbone and making small circles on my skin making goosebumps go all over my body.

"So what is the story?" I asked her, looking up at her. She sighed "I honestly don't have one, I just thought I'd tempt you like they do to kids when they want them to sleep"

She looked down at me and her hand moved closer to my chest but right now..I haven't been more comfortable being this exposed to someone. It's just different because her touch is soft and gentle or at least sometimes.

There are times where rough is good but after we finish doing shit, I like having someone gentle around me to hug me and take care of me. I like that.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" I was worried that someone would get suspicious on why I'm staying here for too long. They might not say anything to her but they'll probably say something to me.

"I'm just worried" I said honestly. Her other hand went up to my hair and started playing softly with it "about what?" She asked. She sounds and looks intimidating, it's hard to not be scared of her. It's actually unbelievably amazing when men who think they're better than her or women in general get put in their place, I don't even have to see that happen but I know it happened before.

She has a very strong fit body, powerful personality, a little cold, she's tall, seems like she can kill you..will also kill you. She doesn't seem like the kind to joke around a lot, she looks more of a serious type of person.

"That someone might say something to me and I'd..get hurt" she laughed and looked away from me "you think anyone can lay a hand on you while I'm around?" She said looking back at me, she held my chin and ran her thumb on my bottom lip slowly "they can't"