8.

Angelica's POV

I've been literally trying to get rid of my boner for 15 minutes. Like nothing is working and it came out of no where, I don't even remember seeing something that turned me on or even thought of it.

I mean yes, what Josephine did was hot and I got turned on then but it's been like 7 hours since that happened and the boner got to me like 20 minutes ago.

I wanted to just wait for it to calm down but it started to hurt and I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the night.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the wall of the bathroom, I tilted my head back and tried thinking of something that'll help me finish. Like Josephine giving me a blow job, maybe even riding me, or fucking me..the things I would do right now just for her to help me are unbelievable.

"Oh hello there" I looked to my side and pulled my pants up immediately, seeing Josephine leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom door "you should lock your door more often.." she put a cigarette in between her lips and lit it up "..I wouldn't want anyone to see you like that"

She walked towards me and put the cigarette in between her middle and index finger, blowing the smoke out after inhaling it a little. Her other hand got into my pants and she started rubbing me softly "I bet you'll finish in seconds"

I hope I don't, I don't want to show her full control and make her ego more than it is right now. I like her ego but I'd like to see what happens if something she wants doesn't happen.

She pulled my dick out of my pants and rubbed faster as I felt her move closer to my ear "I have so many things I wanna do to you Angelica.." she whispered kissing my ear after "..I want to ride you and see you scream under me.." she whispered, inhaling some smoke from the cigarette and blowing it out "..I want to bend you over and do things you probably didn't think I would do"

I can't believe I'm actually feeling my orgasm get closer already "do you want that? Do you want me to fuck you?" She asked me. I nodded my head, wanting her to do anything she wants to me "yes" I said out of breathe.

I put my hand on her waist and rested my forehead on her shoulder "I'm gonna cum" I said out of breathe "I know baby. Cum for me" she said throwing her cigarette in the toilet, her hand going to my ass and gripping it gently "where am I gonna cum?" I asked not wanting to make a mess on her.

"Don't worry about that, it's okay" she whispered and I moaned loudly while cumming. She rubbed me slower to let me enjoy my orgasm "good girl, you're doing good" she said as I gripped her waist trying to stay on my feet, feeling my legs slightly shake from the amazing orgasm I'm feeling.

She stopped rubbing me and put her hand on my hip, waiting for me to get myself together "I'm sorry" I said looking down her body to see my cum on her leather clothes "it's okay like I said, don't worry about it"

I stood straight up and she pulled my pants up a bit after putting my little friend back in my pants. She flushed the toilet because of the cigarette in it and cleaned her pants.

She came towards me and kissed my cheek, carrying me bridal style and taking me back to my room and placing me on the bed gently "get some rest darling, it's getting late" she said putting some hair behind my ear. I smiled and nodded my head "goodnight" she said kissing my forehead "goodnight"