June said with a sad smile breaking tae's heart into pieces. Tae looked at Jungkook who was all giggly with Dahlia who was placing the plates and bowls one on top of the other trying to balance them.

June: He may look all tough but he's just a baby tae. Please take care of each other and be happy together.

She said making tae smile.

Tae: You can trust me on this noona we'll always stay together and I'll always try to keep him happy.

Tae said with a determination that he'll keep jungkook happy. He'll give his all to keep his love safe and happy.

Tae: Noona can I can I ask you something?

Tae asked a bit hesitant and June frowned at that.

June: Tae you can ask me anything, See me as your noona.

June said but tae was still a bit hesitant. He nervously bit his lips contemplating if he can ask it or not.

June: Hey come on tae it's ok you can ask your noona anything.

She encouraged

Tae: I-is it.... is it h-hard to give birth?

Tae asked still a bit nervous,

June: I won't lie it was very hard for me, morning sickness, crazy mood swings, cravings, leg swell, back pain, cramps, stretch marks etc etc etc...
And the most painful yet the happiest part was labour. I thought I won't survive it.

She said and chuckled at the end.

June: But tae you know what? I forgot every single pain when I held my baby in my arms for the first time. I fell in love the second my eyes landed on her, I didn't hear what was going on around me I heard only my baby's cry.
Only that. And that's the happiest part of my life. Nothing can beat that. And god my hubby was to the moon when we had Dahlia. After work, he use to always stay by my side. He was my support. If you have a supportive and understanding partner you can go through anything together.

June said having a dreamy smile on her face, she had goosebumps while talking about her labour And tae was listening to her carefully. He was scared when he heard about all the pain of pregnancy but then when he came to know about the euphoric feeling it gives, he Just wants to have a baby with his lover. He too wants to experience it.

Tae: I have my respect for all the parents!!

Tae said with a smile. But practically he is a parent too. Like he had been taking care of his little siblings from a very young age and according to him, he has never concluded if it's an easy job or a difficult one. But making a baby, taking care of it in the tummy and carrying the Little being around for nine long months and giving birth to them seems like another different story.

Huh!! He must be prepared for anything, His bunny-like lover is already so eager to have babies with him and now his naughtiness is at peek being all smug, flirty and flexing his muscles shamelessly and showing bedroom eyes whenever they are alone. Jungkook is such a tease. he Acts all shy when tae calls him a bunny but switches into a total daddy in a snap.
To be exact a Very dangerous guy.

June was about to ask why tae asked her this question but before that, a big muscle bunny and a pouty baby Dahlia barged into the kitchen.

Jungkook& Dahlia: we are hungry!!

They both said with a big pout melting tae and June's heart.

Tae: Awww sorry baby Just a few seconds I'll serve you okay?

Tae spoke to the little girl softly as he walked toward her and squatted down to her level and cupped her cute chubby cheeks. Then he placed a small Peck on her cheek making her a shy mess, her soft cheeks began to turn red making tae and June Awww at that.
Then tae got up only for his eyes to fall on his pouty muscle bunny whose arms were folded and was looking in another direction pretending to be mad. Tae giggled at that.