Ch 21- Yes Madam (lemon 🍋)

Start from the beginning

Dalia: *stop kissing Y/n* are you going to climax~?

Y/n: yes yes please I'm going to climax please let me ahh ahh

After that, she stopped everything she was doing making Y/n whine and try to rub her legs together. Dalia gently slapped Y/n's legs and grabbed three egg vibrators and some tape. Then she taped the eggs to Y/n's nipples and her clitoris before she turned them on making her moan loudly while arching her back.

Dalia: *whistle* well that was a nice reaction *slip two fingers inside Y/n's vagina* wow...you are fucking wet, are you really that horny? Do you want to cum that much?

Y/n: I want to! Ahhh I want to! Please let me ahh ahh come

Y/n started moaning loudly due to the stimulation but she stopped when Dalia took out her fingers and instead put them inside Y/n's mouth.

Dalia: *smirk* do it! cum~...taste your juice, lick those fucking fingers clean, and cum like the bitch you are!

When Dalia authorized Y/n to cum, she immediately came, she moaned loudly while shaking. After a few seconds, she stopped moaning but she was still shaking.

Dalia:*stroke Y/n's hair* what a good girl you are, I'm proud of you~

Y/n: *smile while panting* (I'm a good girl, I made her proud)

Dalia: *smirk* you will call me Madam~ you are my property tonight understand~

Y/n: *nod excitedly* yes madam

Dalia: *smirk* that's my good girl~ now I need to show everyone that you are my property right~? *walk to the crate where she took the toys and looks inside it*

Y/n: *smile* yes!

After Y/n said that Dalia stopped making a sound. Y/n was wondering why she stopped until she remembered that she forgot to say, madam. She was going to say it but before she could, Dalia grabbed Y/n's jaw and scowled at her.

Dalia: not even thirty seconds and you are already disobedient. Maybe I should leave you here for the night with toys that will stop before you reach your orgasm! *smirk* you are a bad girl and you need to be punished

Y/n: i-i'm sorry madam, I swear it won't happen again, don't punish me, please

Dalia: hmm alright then I will not punish you too hard.

Before Y/n could say anything, she was once again gagged by Dalia who smirked. She grabbed a vibrating dildo and shoved it inside Y/n's pussy before she turned it on with her phone.

After that, she started masturbating while looking at Y/n. Each time she would be near her climax, the eggs and dildo would stop completely denying her of her orgasm. Y/n could hear Dalia cumming but she couldn't talk or see her and it was torture for her. After she had been denied three times from cumming, Dalia took out the dildo and blew on Y/n's pussy which made her moan and almost climax.

Dalia: so~ *circle Y/n's nipple with her finger* did my disobedient bitch understood her lesson?~

Y/n: *nod rapidly* mhmmh mhm mh mhm

Dalia: hmm you know what I'm feeling generous, I'm going to take off your gag and the blindfold

Dalia took off the gag and the blindfold, revealing a panting Y/n with small tears in the corner of her eyes.

Dalia: aww I'm sorry my little baby did you cry~? Next time do not forget to call me madam understand

Y/n: yes *pant* madam

Dalia: *smirk* good *kiss Y/n's lips* you taste sweet, now as I was saying before your punishment, I need to show everyone that you are mine right~?

Y/n: yes madam, please *pant* show everyone that *pant* I'm yours