Swimming Instructor || Beelzebub

ابدأ من البداية

I felt it on my lips, our lips collide for a brief second and Y/N quickly pull away from the kiss.

Your POV

I gave a quick peck on his lips and embarrassingly looks away, "I'm sorry, I just can't help it anymore. I've been dreaming to do this"

"Woah... could you do that again?" I heard from behind me, feeling a little surprised I turned around and gleamed at his eye. Really? Did I mishear it or did he really say that? He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looks away "If you want to.. I'm not forc-mnh," I cut him off by pulling him in and connecting his lips to mine but after that, I hastily pulled away to look him in the eyes again to wait for his reaction.

However, he didn't give me a reaction and went in for a longer-lasting kiss that made my guard break down, I gave in and shut my eyes close, I can finally experience the clear feeling of his lips. He bit my bottom lips as he pulls away without hurrying, "I've been dreaming to you, Y/N."

Damn it if I would've known, I would make him mine quickly, at that time when I overheard how some of the students shamelessly looking at him, and in the washroom talking about him in 'that' kind of way

"Omg did you see, instructor Beel looks so hot in that swimming trunk"

"I would literally strip him off"

"I bet he's big, I want to get a feel of his massive dick"

"Man, wish I could make him my private swim instructor and we can fuck anytime we want in my swimming pool"

I hate those words coming out of their dirty mouth, it's just lowkey harassing him. But if I'm being honest myself, I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of him every time I turn my body in every direction. Of his charismatic charm, his wet pulled-back ginger hair, his bulky chest, his shredded abs, muscular hands, overall just his athletic build, and a little bit of his 'thing' though I know that it's disrespectful to do my eyes can't help it. I want to just admire him in every way that's possible.

"Are you feeling better Y/N?" He snapped me out of my thoughts and I hummed a yes at him. Beel lifted me to my feet and helped me walk over to my bench, "Let's call it a night, go take a shower and I'll take you home" He takes a towel with him and a pair of clothes, I did the same but... SHOWERING IN THAT SCARY SHOWER ROOM? AT NIGHT? AND ALONE THO? NO WAY.

I got inside and turn on the flickering lamp in the shower room, slowly looked around, and gets inside one of the stalls. I could've sworn I hear something from the ventilator but I ignored it, until...blood trickles down from that ventilator and dripped on the porcelain wall. I noticed in and quickly got out of that washroom, it's probably shameless for me to do this but I went to the other washroom, to the ones Beel is using. There he is, only a towel that covered him and his trunk was thrown aside. "Hey! Uh-m I- Can I.. uhh- mm shower with you! N-no! That's not it! I- meant! I mean-"

I slipped and almost fell, luckily he caught me before my head hits the floor, "Calm down, of course you can." I sighed in relief before I realized that we were in this awkward position. I've never gotten up so fast than that moment, and I heavily breathe, I can feel my cheeks burning up hotter and hotter as he snakes his hands on my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder, whispering into my ears, "We can also shower together in 1 stall." Basically, I'm mentally screaming and trying to load something in my head and arrange a proper answer to that offer. "I'm not forcing you of course" he lets go of me, and I suddenly became eager for his touch.

I pulled on his hand and finally admits. He chuckled and dragged me to one of the stalls and locks it, he turns around and undrape his towel and... I saw his plump ass, which made me instantly turn around too. "Do you need help taking off that suit?" He asked and I awkwardly nodded as an answer. He pulled my body close and got his hand over my torso to take his time unzipping the suit starting from my neck, down to my chest, to my stomach, and to the end of the zipper line.

I can feel I'm getting excited from even the slightest touch on my shoulder, he pulled down my suit inches by inches revealing my bare skin. I lift up my leg and kicked the suit out of the stall, he pulled me by sudden and slammed me to the cold wall.

"I'm sorry Y/N, did I startle you? I'm already at my limit, look at me Y/N," he looks down at me with his hands on the wall next to my head as if he's prisoning me. His eyes are darting deadly straight into my eyes, it kinda makes me nervous and turned me on even more. "I guess.. I'm yours for tonight." He crossed my hands and pinned them on top of my head, only holding them with one hand, on the other hand, he use it to fondle my sex while his mouth works on my chest.

Stimulating both of my weak spots all at once like this, something feels really weird. I start to feel my knees weaken in a matter of seconds, I dropped in front of him and faced his cock. Feeling so aroused, I took his erect cock in my mouth and sloppily suck him off. Fixing my hair, he held the back of my head and hold it steadily. "Easy Y/N, you're gonna choke" He stopped me in the midway, "I'll take control tonight" his hands started moving my head at a steady pace at first and start moving it even faster gradually. It's the expression his face shows while I'm sucking him off, and his face when he's about to cum and looks at me in the eyes, I looked back at him as his liquid runs down my throat and it brings a satisfying feeling to me.

I rose up to my feet again and study his features as his hands lowered down and touched my sex delicately with his finger, he lifts me up in a straddling way with our tongues connects to each other and he puts me down and turns me around to push me down, my face is against the countertop. "What a naughty student you are, so wet from just sucking your coach off," he says in a low voice. He started spanking me causing me to whimper, "But.. I did a great job didn't I?" He answers, "Yes, and for that I will reward you."

He inserted a finger inside me and poked inside before positioning his cock in front of my entrance and rubbing against it. "If you want me to stop, tell me," that sentence made my stomach warms up, he's such a kind gentleman it made me ache more for him. I shut my eyes as I feel him entering inside me and groaned lowly,

Now that he's fully inside, he starts moving at a stable pace and give out some good spankings that made me let out a moan. Then he gradually speeds up and pulls on my hair, this is it. I can see it in the mirror, him thrusting into me and his expression along with those grunts and groans. It puts me in a delighted state, he stopped midway and pulls my body up before starting to thrust again. His hands hold my face up to face him and he lowers his head to kiss my forehead, how I wish this moment would never end. Then he lets go of my face, which made my neck feel less strained, his mouth started making hickeys again all over my back.

"Y/N, where do you want me to cum?" He asks, "Let's stick together until the very end, please cum inside me"

I can feel my wall tighten around him more and more as he hits that spot and finally, we both cummed together. His cum warms up my inside and it slowly starts to fade as it drips down out of me. He pulls out his cock and stroke it to let out all the cum and shoot it into my ass. I panted hard and leaned on his body for support, he lifts me up to the stall and cleanse both of us off.

In the car
3rd Person POV

Beel looks over to you who's currently sleeping in the window, he smiled softly and carefully lowers your seat and continues driving to your home to return you.

 You found out the next day that the blood you saw from that ventilator was rat's blood.

HOLY SHET Y'ALL 51K READS?! Did you guys really like reading this book omg, I thought it was shitty when I see it in draft and read it myself, but really, thank you for 51k reads. Also, please if any swimming athlete read this plz revise the breaststroke part cuz I wrote whatever on the internet without knowing the actual process, other than that. Thank you!