𝐗𝐗𝐗

New beginnings.

————

After realising that she was happy Tegan took a big deep breath and slowly but surely descended down the stairs, hoping Klaus was there.

To her surprise he was, along with the extended Original family, Tegan went and sat down next to Klaus when Rebekah walked in with her dress ripped.

"Well, Well, Well, there's our girl." Kol sang as Rebekah entered, really giving her the Mikaelson family warm welcome.

Everywhere Rebekah tried to walk Kol stopped her by going in the same direction, "Get out of my way Kol." Rebekah tried asking politely...

"Out all night what a scandal, I trust you did better than that commoner...Matt was it?" Kol asked intrigued by his sister's leisure activities.

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing too come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatened making Tegan clap, she felt this was a proud moment.

Klaus just smirked at Tegan and Rebekah's threat towards the youngest Mikaelson brother, this made Rebekah perk up at her older brothers actions.

"Don't start Nik." She groaned at him, "I didn't say anything." Klaus put his hands up in surrender whilst sketching something.

"I'm bored, our sister is a strumpet but at least she's having fun, I need entertainment." Kol told his brother who was a little busy with Tegan...

"What are you waiting for, go on have at it." Klaus replied, trying to usher off his little bro.

"It's not fun to go alone, join me Nik." Kol whined making Tegan roll her eyes slightly making Klaus smile at her. "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol begged making Tegan raise an eyebrow at Kol's response making her realise how fun he seems.

"I'll go with you Kol." Tegan stood up, making the vampire smirk, Kol and Tegan looked towards Klaus for his answer, Klaus didn't look very open to the idea so Tegan used her famous puppy eyes and Klaus swooned.

"Okay, why not?" He replied with, placing his sketch book down. "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder our sisters date." Klaus reminded the younger vampire and Tegan of the events of last night.

"Wait, Klaus I need to get changed first I can't go like this." Tegan told her soulmate who ripped her dress from last night, "I'd prefer you wearing nothing, but I can't let others see you like that can I?" Klaus leaned in and whispered into Tegan's ear.