𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Takeya you sure you want to do this?" I asked as we sat outside the clinic.

"Yes." She started crying. I knew me and her wasn't on the best of terms but she was my best friend. And the fact that she was carrying my niece or nephew I had to over do my part in being there for her.

"Teka." I hugged her.

"LiLi I'm so fucking stupid how could I put myself in a position like this , I love your brother but I know he'll never love me back." She confessed.

"You Gotta do what's best for you Takeya real shit." I ain't know what to say I mean I wasn't fucking somebody else boyfriend nor pregnant by them. And don't get me wrong I love my friend but cmon now Jameir my brother. So Yk how that shit go.

We eventually made our way in and I was sitting there on my phone waiting for her procedure to be over.

I wasn't sure how long this shit takes I went out to my car to grab my headphones and on the way back in I seen Nemiah going in with the girl that was at my house the other day.

The fuck.

Ian gone trip he not my man.
-
"Thanks LiLi." Teka said as she laid across my bed. I told her she could stay here until she was done bleeding and healing and all that.

"No problem." I went down to the kitchen to grab us some drinks and snacks and of course Nemiah Nem was there.

"Hey Twin." I went over and hugged my brother I feel like Ian seen his ass in mad long.

"Wassup twin , I missed you."

"You the one that's never at home fool." I mushed his head.

"That's just the Amelie in me." He Bussed up laughing. The shit was sad though her ass was never at home.

I peeped Nemiah watching my every move I wasn't speaking to his ass.

I wasn't boutta keep doing this shit with him. You bring the bitch here , fuck me senseless then I see you and her at the clinic , either you was making her get checked , you Fucked her raw and she pregnant or you was making her abort some shit. Either way I wanted no parts in that shit whatsoever.

"Lil bit Wassup with it." Tevo loud ass spoke.

"Hi other brother that I love the mostest , Gimmie some money?" I reached my hand out knowing he'd give it.

He handed me a stack. This is why I loved my brothers.

"Thank you Buddy." I hugged him and headed back to my room.

"Teeeeksss get the fuck up!" I yelled.

"Why are you so loud?" She groaned.

"Let's go get food Tevo gave me a stack." She popped her head up fast as fuck.

"Let's get Novia?"

"Of course." I responded texting her letting her know she needed to get ready.
-
"So Yall I need some advice." I spoke up while we waited for our food to be brought to the table.

"Wassup?" They said in unison.

"So Yall know me and Nemiah been having sex and most of the time it's unprotected... anyways I saw him at the clinic earlier with this girl... should I bring it up?" I needed answers but I was scared at the same time.

"Pause who the fuck is Nemiah?" Takeya asked.

"Nemo." Sanovia answered before me.

"But love you deserve to know because you have been giving yourself to him and the least of your concerns would be him having a baby in you , I say we go back to the clinic tomorrow and get you tested." Sanovia said.

"I agree." Takeya said and before I could answer the food came to the table.

They were right.

I'd rather get checked to be safe for myself.

The rest of our evening went cool I was able to make my appointment for tomorrow online so at least I could get in as soon as possible.
-
"Alright Miss Edwards We will have the results back in a couple of hours , we will give you a call." The doctor told me and I just nodded.

I gathered my things and was leaving out and of course I bump into someone because that's the luck I have.

"Sorry." I said not bothering to look up.

"Fuck you Doin here Jaliah?" Of course it would be Nemiah. I swear I have the absolute worst fucking luck.

"None of your business." I walked away only to have him hot on my heels.

He ended up snatching me by my arm and pushed me against the building.

"I'm Fuckin you so it is my business." His voice was laced with so much anger but I'm not understanding why he angry like Nigga huhhh.

"Worry about the bitch you was here with yesterday and don't worry about me Nemiah I'm cool off you forreal." He just laughed.

"You was here yesterday too? You hidin some Liah let me know wassup." Nigga what.

"You was here with that bitch from a few weeks ago that was hugged up on you in MY house and you fucked me that night . I'm being very fucking transparent with my shit you the one who sneaking tell me Wassup and I'll leave you alone cause I'm not gone be doing all this and you not even my nigga Nemiah Cmon bro." I was pissed niggas never have shit but the audacity.

"She pregnant I don't know if the baby mines tho." He finally confessed.

Should I punch this Nigga now or later.

"Coo. Delete my number." I pushed him off of me and made it to Sanovia's car.

I broke soon as I got in the car.

I felt so fucking stupid like I should have known he was no different than any of these other niggas.

"It's okay LiLi." Novia pulled me into a hug.

"He might have a baby on the way Novi." She didnt have to say anything her gasp told it all.

A Nigga whether he yo Nigga or not having a baby on you hurts like a mf cause you been making me eat Plan Bs like tic tacs .

She drive to my house was quiet and it left me with my thoughts.

Like niggas really grimy but it's cool Fenna have to remind Mfs that I am Jahlil's daughter it can get real toxic and wicked around this Mf real quick!

LiLi def back on her bully.