𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Minnie you never at home." My momma said as if I'm not sitting in the living room with her.

"Ma no You're never at home."

"I'm the adult I Gotta leave the house to keep these bills paid." She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Ma my daddy literally pays the bills the only bills you have is the ones you make for yourself." I began laughing.

"Jaliah Marie!" She laughed too cause she knew it was true my momma loved making bills for herself.

"Ma forreal though a Good use of your money would be to get me a car don't you think?" I batted my lashes.

"Aht talk to ya daddy cause you expensive."

"Ma literally all I want is a jeep."

"All I want is a huhhh Jaliah when I was to age my momma nem ain't get me no car but yo daddy did." She stuck her tongue out.

Fast ass that's what she Get been playing house for too many damn years.

"Whatever imma be gone this weekend ma." I smiled thinking of the time I would be spending with Nemo.

"Whatever as long as you make it back in time Sunday so we can have that dinner with your granny." I missed my granny this Should Be Good.

"Okay cool , I Love You Mommy." I hugged her.

"I love you too Minnie now unhand me." She can't be serious for shit.

"Miaaaaaaahhhhhhh." I said for the hundredth time.

"What Jaliah."

"Why You being mean to me?" Cause like sir I'll leave the fuck.

"Girl ain't nobody being mean to you , you literally see me bagging weed."

"Let me help you." I was being dead ass too.

"Funny as hell nah Ma I got this just figure out what you wanna eat tonight." He licked his lips.

Boy I Wanna eat youuuuu !

"Ughhh fineeeee." I sighed and laid back down.

"Hello?" He sounded annoyed.

"Anaya leave me the fuck alone bro I ain't dealt wit yo ass in two years how the fuck do you keep finding me." He hung up and threw his phone.

Not gone lie I jumped a little.

"You okay?"

"I'm straight." His jaw clinched and I swear this man looked even sexier when he was mad.

I a suck his di- chill Jaliah mama ain't raise no hoe.

"Nemiah don't lie to me."

"Im cool Minnie drop it." He's clearly pissed.

He got up from his Lil table and went to his kitchen.