𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

My brother had left and came back and I was still sitting here waiting on Nemiah.

Ian double text his phone or none cause he not my nigga and Ian bout to be looking thirsty.

My phone had flashed and I looked down seeing a message from Nemiah saying that he was outside.

I headed out and made my way to his car purposely slamming the door when I got in.

"Fuck is you slamming my door for?" He mugged me and I stayed quiet.

"So you deaf now?" I stayed quiet.

He pulled off and started heading towards his house.

Sanovia had called me while we were headed there.

"Hey Girll!" I yelled into the phone I hadn't talked to her in mad long.

"Hey bitch! I missed you."

"I missed you too, what you been on?" I ignored Nemiah staring at me.

"Girl nothing been with Tevo a lot lately."

"I love that for you." I looked at Nemo like he was crazy when I seen him pulling to the side of the road.

"Imma call you back." I didn't even let Sanovia answer before I hung up.

"Why you pull over?" I was scared shitless.

"Now you can talk? Fuck you mad for?"

"Why it take you so long to get me?"

"Business."

"What business at eleven thirty at night Nemiah."

"My business fuck you want some dick or some Whatchu acting crazy for." If he offering I'll take it.

"Niggas always think dick gone solve somebody problems."

"So you want some? He let the back seats down in his truck and instructed for me to go back there.

I did as told.

When I say I was scared out my mind not of having sex but that we would get caught but his windows was super tinted so that eased my mind a bit.

He climbed back There after me and before I got the chance to say something he started kissing me.

Nemiah made me feel something nobody has ever made me feel Not Sosa not anybody.

He started to kiss on my neck and pulled my leggings and panties down with one swift motion.

I laid flat on my back and waited for what happened next.

He reached up to his arm rest and grabbed a condom out of it.

I swear when he pulled his shit out my heart dropped. He was way bigger than Sosa and that just scared me for dear life.

He lined hisself up at my entrance and looked at me for permission.

He eased It inslowly and I hissed at the pain.