𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"So Sanoviaaaa." Takeya dragged while we all sat in my room catching up.

"What Teka ? What."

"What's the deal with you and Tevo? Teka knitted her eyebrows together.

"Wassup with you and Jameir? You know he dating Micah." I almost choked on my gahdamn Gatorade. One thing about it is that Sanovia never cared.

"What do that gotta do with me?"She looked around.

"You foul." I blurted out.

"How though?

"You know just like my brother know he got a girlfriend out of respect for yourself you shouldn't even be fucking with him or fucking him." I shrugged.

"But I'm saying though Yall been knew I liked to brother what's wrong with me finally taking advantage of him showing interest in me back?"

This bitch Gotta be dumb.

"Takeya. You do realize like we have said for the thousandth time that Jameir has a girlfriend you ain't nothing but a piece of common Coochie for him." I said to her.

"I agree. Takeya ask yourself. And no offense Liah, but Jameir literally didn't become interested in you until he found out you lost your virginity. You don't find that odd?" I took no offense to what Sanovia said cause I was definitely thinking the same thing.

"Yall right but it just want him so bad."

"You my girl and imma tell you this now. Micah... SHE BEATS BITCHES." I'd advise you to leave it alone know before it gets to that point Tee." I got up leaving my room.

I headed to the kitchen to grab a few snacks and saw that Tevo , Nemo and all them was in the front room with my brother.

"Hey Yall." I made my presence known.

"Hey twin." Jameir said all bubbly.

"Wassup sis."

"Wassup mamas." Nemo said licking his lips. This man so fucking fine Bruh. I wish I was them lips the way he stay licking Em.

"What y'all doing today?" I grabbed me some Goldfish crackers and went and sat next to Nemo.

"What's thisssssssss?" Tevo asked holding his heart.

"Fuck is talking bout bruh?" Nemo mad ass boomed.

"Yall." Tevo pointed back and forth between us.

Niggas always assuming shit.

"Nah forreal Nemo you never let a girl sit that close to you Whats tea?" They friend Mikey said.

"Nigga did you just say what's tea?" Jameir and MJ said at the same time.

I Bussed up laughing cause Mikey was slow but the good kinda slow kind of like my Uncle Milan.

"Aint nun going on between us that's Lil bro." I nudged Nemo.

He mugged me and mushed me. "Aint yo fuckin Lil bro Liah."