𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

I layer across my bed bored as hell. Of course my momma came home for three seconds before she had to leave out for some business meeting.

Jameir was somewhere doing something he had no business doing. Sanovia was gone cause she had to keep her nieces and nephews today. So that left me in the house bored as hell.

I decided to take a shower before I started to do some cleaning up. I paired my phone to my speaker and bathed my worries away.

When I was out I put on some spandex shorts and a tube top seeing that I was by myself there was no need for me to be all covered up.

I was finishing up cleaning the bathroom when my phone started ringing and I seen it was Deshae.

"Hello?"

"The fuck is you doing I been calling you for thirty minutes g, come open the door." He hung up.

I took my gloves off and went and unlocked the front door.

"What was you in here doing?"

"Cleaning Nigga I know you smell all that damn bleach and fabuloso."

"Chillll." He licked his lips.

"You can finish later come take a nap with me."

"Nigga did you come all the way to my house just to take a nap?" I asked him leading him up to my bedroom.

I was gone let this Nigga go to sleep then slip out my bed and finish cleaning. Simple!

We got in my room he started undressing himself.

I climbed in the bed and he climbed in after me. Pulling me close as fuck to him.

"I love you LiLi."he mumbled against my neck before he started kissing on it. Mind you me and Deshae be kissing but he ain't never kissed on me like this.

"I love you too Shae." I said back trying to process the feeling I had gone on between my legs.

"You love me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yea Nigga I just said that go to sleep." I shifted to get comfortable turning so that my back was completely against his chest.

"Show me how much you love me," he snaked his arm around my waist putting his hand in my shorts. I instantly gasped he ain't never did no shit like this. I knew he was high so it had to be the weed.

"Des-."

"Open yo legs a lil." I did as told and he started rubbing my clit making me instantly grab onto his arm.

After a few low moans escaped my mouth he finally stuck two finger in me earning a big ass gasp.

"You wet as fuck Liah." He pumped his fingers in and out of me at a steady pace and kissing on my neck.

I couldn't even form words I've touched myself but I damn sure ain't have nobody touch me.

"Uh- Deshaeee." I tried to say but it came out more so as a moan.

"Cum for me." He sped up and with that I completely let loose. I gripped his arm so tight and let the biggest moan ever out.

It had been about an hour or so since the whole ordeal with me and Deshae he was still in my bed sleep.

I went and took a shower again. And finished my cleaning for the day.

Once I was done I started preparing dinner.

"Jaliah Marie Edwards." My momma yelled as she came through the door.

"You so federal ma I swear."

"Heffa I named you, now who car is that parked in my muthafuckin drive way."

"It's sosas." My momma loved Sosa .

(Y'all See what I did there?)

"Oh my son. How he been? Y'all fucking?"

"Ma chillllll." I laughed.

"That wasn't a no." She smirked.

"Ma no we not doing none of that and he's good."

Me and my momma kept talking she eventually decided to get off her ass and wash her hands and helped me finish cooking.

Sosa had finally woke up and freshens up and joined us downstairs for dinner along with Jameir and his girlfriend Micah.

Yes Jameir had a girlfriend yes Takeya knows that but I'm just gone let grown people do what the fuck They Wanna do it ain't my business.

"This good as hell who cooked?" Jameir asked eating another spoonful of his food.

"Your sister did."

"It's really good Jaliah, also thank you all for having me over tonight." Micah said smiling at me and my mom.

"Thank you and it was our pleasure honestly."

The rest of dinner was chill as fuck we talked , laughed , my momma cussed Jameir out a few times it was overall a good ass night.

Of course Jameir and Micah went to his room and my momma went out with my Auntie Kayl and God Daddy Kaison. Which left me and Sosa looking stupid.

"So we just not gone talk about earlier?" I asked him while washing up the dishes.

"I came over we took a nap what's to talk about?" He typed away on his phone.

"Now you know like I know." I eyed him as he stood up walking to where I was.

"I know exactly what I said I came over and we took a nap and now we boutta watch movies when you done with the dishes." He pushed himself against me.

This Nigga know exactly what he doing and ion like that.

I've never thought about a relationship with Sosa but I've never not thought about it either.

He smacked my ass and went up to my room.

Whatever any of this was wasn't gone end well for either one of us but imma enjoy it until I find me a real boyfriend.