𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐫 '𝐌𝐞𝐢𝐫" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Yea I hear allat Takeya. Get rid of it." I finished rolling my blunt while Teka went on and on about her being pregnant.

"So you want me to just kill our baby?"

"Teka you know like I know that I use condoms when we fuck I mean I do have a whole girlfriend I wouldn't even hit you raw and do Micah like that." I started sparking my blunt.

"Really Meir?" She looked flustered as fuck.

Yea I shouldn't be cheating on my girlfriend in the first place but I'm smart enough to not hit Teka ass raw. She want a nigga baby and I'm already knowing.

"Yea really matter of fact they take walk ins I'll take you right now."

"You ain't shit."

"I mean I am Jahlil's son I know you done heard about em." I shrugged.

"I hate you." Her eyes filled with tears.

"A lot of people do. You hate me right now but gone be Trynna fuck later you took yo meds today?"

"Fuck you." With that she stormed out my room. Ian have time for Takeya and her bullshit she wanted to ruin my relationship by any means.

Lil Bitch was definitely obsessed.

I was getting bored chilling at home so I decided to go see Micah.

I missed my lil baby

"I'm done with you." Micah said sitting at the island counter.

"For what though Ian did nothing."

"Nigga you thought I wasn't gone find out about you cheating on me? For like the hundredth time. And I keep taking you back like a dummy that's on me though."

"Baby I'm sorry don't leave me Micah." I went over to her only to be pushed away.

"If you was sorry you wouldn't keep doing it. Oh and don't worry imma handle this baby situation."

"What you talking bout?" My heart was in my ass cause I know damn well Takeya ain't tell Micah no shit like that.

"The baby I'm pregnant with Jameir. Don't even worry about it."

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒐𝒅 !

"You ain't getting rid of my baby."

"I ain't say that I want my baby bird brain hoe."

"So Whatchu mea When you say you gone handle it?" I eyed her.

"Exactly what the fuck I said Nigga. Me and my baby gone be good with or without you. I'm not begging you to do shit for me nor my child. I don't need you Jameir I never have I just wanted you."

"I know I fucked up but you not doing this alone Imma be the best daddy to that baby."

"It sounds good Jameir. It's really always the same shit with you , how you never gonna do i again and then you do it again. You probably got the Lil Bitch you fucking pregnant too."

Ian Say nun just stayed there looking stupid.

"Wow Jameir so you fucking me and somebody else raw? I fucking hate you. Get out and stay out don't call me don't look for me don't do none of it. Cheating on me I shouldn't have accepted that but I could've accepted that if you was using protection, I can't trust you." By this time she was crying.

I fucked up.

"Thats what you want?"

"It's what I need Jameir I can't keep fighting this fight with you. I'm tired. You win. She wins." She wiped her tears.

I just nodded my head and got up heading to the door.

My anger the best of me and I punched a hole in her wall before I left out.

The punch gained a scream from Micah.

Ian care though I know I hurt her but this shit hurt worse.