𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐋𝐢" 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

It had been a few days since I was with Nemo and finding out that his father was murdered.

I was just laying across my bed trying to process it. I would lose my mind if something happened to either one of my parents.

I had been texting him and calling him and of course he hadn't answered.

I heard commotion coming from downstairs and I got up and made my way to see what was going on and of course it was my brother and his loud ass friends and surprisingly Nemo.

"Hey yall." I waved walking in the living room.

"Minnie go change right now." Meir mugged me.

"Nah Fr lil hit you wildin." Tevo co-signed.

"Ian even staying down here Yall was loud so I came to see who was all here." I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen to grab me some snacks.

I headed back up stairs and I felt like someone was burning a hole in the back of my head.

I turned around a little and saw Nemo looking at me.

I just shook my head and made my way to my room.

I put on Greys Anatomy and ate my snacks.

All the commotion downstairs had stoped meaning that my brother and his friends had left.

A few moments later my room door swung open revealing Nemiah.

"Miah." I called out to him.

He just walked over to my bed eyes all low and red and started kissing on me.

"I need you." He mumbled against my lips.

I broke our kiss and nodded my head.

I got up and locked my door just to be on the safe side.

Miah had gotten undressed and was laying across my bed in only his boxers and socks.

I walked over to my bed and straddled him and hugged him.

Physical touch is my love language I express my love and compassion by touch.

He rubbed my butt and he finally started talking.

"20 times Liah."

I stayed quiet.

"They shot my pops 20 times." He shook his head and I swear his eyes turned black.

He flipped us over and kissed on my neck.

"You Aint fucked That Sosa nigga right?"

I shook my head no.

"Words mamas." He mumbled against my neck.

"No."

He nodded and pulled my shorts down tossing them some where in my room.

He pulled his boxers down and eased himself in gaining a groan from us both.

The room was filled with soft moans from me and the tv in the background.

Nemiah grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and picked his pace up.

"Miah... Miah!" I whined , I literally always thought girls lied when they said they felt it in they stomach until this very moment.

"Take it." He sounded so angry and I can't lie that turned me on more and I came right at that moment.

He let go of my hands and instructed for me to hold my legs.

He sped up and started playing with my clit which definitely changed the game for me.

"Nemiah ... I'm- fuckkk." I closed my eyes as I squirted.

"Look at me mamas."

I'm scared to , might tell this man I love him.

His thrusts got harder.

"I said look at me." I opened my eyes making instant eye contact with him.

He sped up again and we came together.

He stayed in it for a minute and then pulled out.

"Did you?" I sat up on my elbows.

"Yea now go pee." He tapped my thigh and I did as told.

I came out with towels for us to clean up.

He stayed with me for a Lil while longer until he looked at his phone getting a text from Meir.

"Aye mamas I Gotta go." He put all his clothes back on and gave me a kiss.

Before he left out my room he turned to me and said "Awh ion care if you fuck that Sosa Nigga use protection Im the only Nigga that can hit you raw." And he laughed and left out.

He was gone for maybe five minutes before my momma pulled up.

"Jaliah Marie." She yelled from downstairs.

I found one joggers and headed down stairs.

"Yes ma'am."

"Invite Sosa over I miss him."

She so weird bro.

"Then call him you got his number Lady."

"What I tell you? Stop talking back to me for I beat yo ass." She flipped me off.

I texted Sosa telling him that mama wanted to see him.

"Awn mama I missed you too." Sosa hugged my mom seeing that he just arrived.

"My daughter need to be more like you she just so rude." He laughed and looked at me.

This our first time seeing each other since the whole situation that went down.

"I'm Fenna run to the store to get stuff to make tacos I'll be back." My momma said as she grabbed her purse.

" Come here best friend don't be acting funny." He smirked.

I walked over to him giving him a hug, which turned to him grabbing my butt.

"Sosa." I warned.

"What I tell you about that?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Whatever Sosa."

"Im just fucking with you. I missed you tho."

"I missed you too!" Which was true me and Sosa spent spent damn near everyday with each other.

Momma came back with the stuff to make tacos and the night was filled with nothing but laughs I really missed Sosa so much it felt right being in his presence again.