London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺

Start from the beginning

Amma is fakely scolding them to leave pallavi and now pallavi and Amma tickling babies and kirti amruta and they are laughing loudly uncontrollably and stop saying that they except their defect.

Ridhu baby diaper got wet and he runs here and there while change after that amruta chasing him and taken near pallavi and she change his diaper.

Rivan and kirti both are busy with play sound play books and after that they drink milk and eat cookies as Amma take care of them as they're sleep for some times.

Pallavi, kirti and amruta make a plan by all three are put GPS on thier earrings and wear it without anyone's notice and yes for the Myra and her team trap purpose they're wearing locket with chain contains camera and GPS both if they find out that no issue beacause in thier earing no one could find GPS.

They have their personal guns and also they are think that they would be go outside and help them in trap  and if they kidnapp us on different locations.

I am damn sure they will put us nearby places only if that's what I was thinking will true then we have to something like microphone that connect us in dangerous situation.
Said pallavi.

K :- but what if before that our microphone broke by them we have something small chip type and place it where they are not guess about it easily and when they realize we trio are together what say?

Amu:- kirti is right let's follow this plan and also add one more thing that if we get kidnap they would be connection with Raghav farhad and Yuvaraj so that all our location track system fail so last GPS location they track us... Early and also make device waterproof so that we would be track after any such incidents.

All trio node positively but thier talk liaten by Yuvaraj and as he come back for some file sign from kirti and pallavi.

He is inform Raghav about this plan and Raghav and farhad also aware about this but they're anger on them about giving opportunity to them by going out tomorrow morning.

At evening Raghv come home with grumpy mood and farhad and Yuvaraj also think same so they are also grumpily look at trio laddies.

Both babies are enjoying their fruits happily while listening brave hanuman Katha on Lanka dahan from their grandma.

They understand little bit but see all the pictures they are understanding about God hanuman and his bravery.

They are listening very quietly with concentration.. That amaze Raghv and farhad and Yuvaraj.

Babies after completing story take blessings from their grandma and prayers to God hanuman and stand up and comes to Raghav and take his blessings while touch his feet and farhad and Yuvaraj's also and then smiles widely at them.

Yuvraj and farhad both take them in their arms and kiss them and they are smiling loudly.

Raghav gives them flying kiss and both twins also give back him flying kiss.

Daddy...
Daddy..
Gundi rao... I wu you uuu...

I wu you uuu... Gundi rao

Hehe.... Yeah yeah... Ohh daddy...

Listening this farhad and Yuvaraj both laughing loudly and Amma also.

Raghav jaw dropped and he run behind them and they are in farhad and Yuvaraj arms so that they are running forward and Raghav behind them and whole house filled with thier laughter.

Finally Raghav catch them and trio sit on sofa and both babies are in their father's lap munching their favourite berries puffs.

Raghav takes them on his stomach face to face and ask..