London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺

Start from the beginning

They're stand up and comes together to thier mother as she bend down and sit there they showring kisses on her face and hug her. One is sit on lap and Rivan is standing on her lap and jumping.

Ridhan look at her baby twin brother and pull him down so both sit on lap but rivubaby is in no mood for sit down.

Pallavi hold both of them tightly and thank God that she change and wear some comfortable clothes so that she can play with her little munchkins and she knows how much they're naughtiest babies nowadays.

Rivu smile mischievously at her Mumma and she knows that now he is up to something naughty. Rivu slip out from her lap and now look back at his mother and grin ear to ear.

Mumma..

He climbs up on ladder and than jump off in ball pit, see this ridhu quickly follow him and also does same, pallavi hold both of them and they are smiling loudly as she hold both of them tightly and scolding but no effect on babies they are giving sly smile to thier mother and make noise and blabber some un uderstable incoherent language.

Soly mumma and laugh widely s
With toothy grin.

P :- Bahot naughty ho gaye ho dono mumma ko bilkul bhi nahi sunna... Ruko jara aaj to tum dono se muje bat nahi karni..

Abb haso.. Jao jao raho akele.

Ohh mumma..
Soly...

Mum.. Yeah...

Mumma.. Gritting teeth together and than scream loudly.

Mumma..

Abb Bolo dono ki masti nahi karoge bilkul bhi nahi.. Promise me.

Rivan /Ridhan :-plomis.. Pakka

Both babies are after that mischievously look at eachother.

Mumma... And showing thier tummy..

As she get up and go out for Food, they are now playing with thier toys separately.. Softtoys.

Ridhan pulling rivu's shirt and here rivu being naughty one pull his hairs and than both are starting their fighting fighting games

Pallavi comes in room with milk bottles and some cookies but seeing the duo fighting with each other and then rolling on floor and make sounds happiest.. This increase her anger beacause they are enjoying the fight in play mood.

They are lying down on floor and look upward towards thier mother and sit quietly after that.

Mumma..

Pallavi comes near them and sit beside them quietly put milk bottles side and take both of them.

Pallavi :- Boo boo..

Tum dono ko koi fark nahi pdta na Mumma ki dat se... Ha babies.

Both twins are look down not look at her.

Abb niche kya dekh rahe ho dono uppar dekho jara...

She hold both of them tightly and tickling in their tummy.

Now they're both lying on floor and laugh hard but pallavi not ready to leave them suddenly amruta and kirti both come there for work purposes with pallavi and see this duo help twins and now pallavi lying down on floor and both babies are sitting above her on her tummy and kirti and amruta both tickling her and they're laughing loudly see thier masti Amma capture this moments in camera.