Chapter 42~ Perfect

Start from the beginning

I turn to my left and start walking, but before I could take even ten steps I feel a hand latch onto my mouth. My eyes widen when I feel someone grab my waist and pull me into a hard body, my scream being muffled by whoever's hand is against my lips.

I feel myself being lifted into the air as the person behind me drags me towards some dark alleyway, tears of fear fill my eyes as I kick and try to scream.

My hands tried prying off the hand on my mouth but before I could do anything I felt my face being shoved against a brick wall and my hands pinned against my lower back.

"Let go you fucking prick!" I shout, trying to hurt the person behind me in any sort of way.

Although, when I feel something cool against the back of my neck I freeze. A gasp leaving my voice and my eyes slam shut.

Am I about to fucking die?

No, fuck no, not before me and Seb get our time.

"Please, no" I mutter with my eyes shut tightly, regretting ever coming out here.

I push my hands out of his tight grip before going to punch him, but when I turn around and my punch is caught by a familiar face I groan as he snorts. "Nicolas Elias Morales!" I shout on the top of lungs before slamming my fist into the idiota's face again.

He catches my punch and bursts out into laughter, my heart still racing as I watch him laugh his ass off. A lighter in his hand catching my eyes and I see that's what he put to my neck, "you almost pissed your pants" he wheezes

I smack his shoulder before shoving him back with a glare, fucking prick.

"I should have taken a-a picture of your face," he chokes on his laugh and has to take the wall against his hand to support him, I cross my arms and glare, watching him laugh.

I am going to get him back.

His laughter echoes in the narrow alleyway he dragged me into too easily for comfort, like he drags people into allies every other day.

He's hitting the wall with his palm at this point, my jaw clenches and I smack the back of his head which only makes him laugh harder.

"No, please" he mocks my previous words with a weird girly voice.

"I hate you" I snap, my cheeks red from annoyance as I smack his shoulder over his stupid leather jacket.

He ruffles his dark hair after he's finished laughing at my fear, "come here, you love me" he muses before opening his arms and taking a step towards me. I narrow my eyes trying to walk off.

But he grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest, I groan and try shoving him away but he only rocks from one foot to another. "It was too good of a chance to leave, sister" he mutters and I roll my eyes.

To make me seem like I was getting murdered? Bitch.

"Don't tell my cousin," he whispers into my ear and I scoff before shoving him away, "if you want forgiveness go get me ice cream, big bro" I mock his title for me and he raises an eyebrow.

I watch as he pulls out another cancer stick and lights it with the same lighter he used to scare the living shit out of me, "did I actually sound sorry?" he cringes, like he's surprised he actually sounded sorry for almost making me have a heart attack.

I glare before grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the alley and towards the ice cream shop, he gets stares from a few girls, and like the flirt he is, he winks at them.

Cocky idiot.

I made him pay for my ice cream and walk back to the hotel with me, well at least I didn't die...