outro 2

"... things somewhat didn't go as planned. You should come here this instant."

THE PERSON INSIDE the driver's seat glanced at the view outside. He parked his car infront before answering the other side.

"I'll be late for a bit." After saying those words, he turned off his phone and threw it on the side seat. He then went outside, closed the door and leaned on it.

He took a single cigarette on his suit pocket, placed the soft tip between his lips and lit the other side.

He inhaled the strong smoke, and naturally exhaled it after, still looking at the huge building ahead of him.

After the relaxing session, he start walking towards it, and went inside.

The amount of eyes that were on him as he walked to his path, he couldn't care less. His eyes rolled to the familiar figurine on the side. It was sitting on an empty shed while crossing both of its arms and legs. The pair of eyes under its glasses were on him, so he turned his body and walked to that side.

Still crossing both arms, the other party looks up. "You'll be dead."

He stretches his hand and looked down, uninterested. "Give me the key."

The young Doctor massages his temple. "No, seriously, you'll be dead, and I'll be too. That patient was not close to ordinary, a VIP, so don't rush things and-"

"Give me the key." As if he didn't hear anything, he repeated.

"..." The Doctor's mouth shut close. This friend of him won't really listen.

Defeated, he handed over the card key. As soon as he have the thing, he turned around and went to his destination.

"Hey." The Doctor called him out. "Don't go overboard. I won't help you next time."

Without a hint of stopping, he continue on walking.

The Doctor sighed in disbelief, as he look at his colleague's back who soon disappeared in his sight.

It was a reckless act, but seeing the dark expression on its face made the Doctor lose his will on stopping him. That expression alone was so clear, as if it was telling you that there's no way in hell he would stop.

Shaking his head, he glanced the time and went out.

On the other side, the weak eyes of the patient inside the room focused on the ceiling. Due to some reasons, his body were temporarily cannot move for like a day or two. He didn't know how many hours it has been already since he got here, but the events from before was very clear.

He curse himself. What did he just do?!

He heard a click sound from the door, and another one when it shut close. He was relaxed because he thought that it was the doctor who would examine him. "D-Doc.." He couldn't say it properly because his throat's kinda dry.

But the Doctor didn't reply. Rather, the footsteps were now getting closer and closer to his bed.

When the presence was already on his side, he finally looked up just to frown on the appearance of unfamiliar man.

It was a huge guy, in suit, who looks quite older than him, and his blank gaze was lowered, where he was on.

The patient was confused, it was a face he doesn't know, but thought that he also have seen it somewhere.

But more importantly, why's a man in black suit doing here? Where's the Doctor?

Seeing the frown in his face, the man smiled. It was a simple smile if you look at it at first. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

The patient's eyes grew larger, when he realized something after hearing the last words. The simple smile turns into a creepy one in his sight.

This man, was here for a reason.

His body couldn't move yet, and the inside of his chest were thumping so hard in fear on the terrifying man infront of him.

"W-Who..." He couldn't speak as well, he merely swallow and hope that someone would come and save him.

The man was smiling, but his eyes couldn't lie. The man was ready to harm him if he ever let his guard down.

"Say." The man walks, circling the bed he was on. "What will happen if an Alpha got marked by another Alpha?" He asked, still with a hint of smiling.

The patient froze. His eyes were just following the man that was now facing his bottom feet.

Alpha mating another Alpha? Is that even possible..

"Simply," The man put his hands on the middle side pockets, and added. "The marked one would die."

[A/N: This is not true, well, in my verse.]

The patient gasped. His palms were now covered in sweat, as his eyes rounded by the man's words.

Why's he saying this to him?

"Your body was still unsteady, because your rut cycle still haven't gone yet." The man stopped in the side. "Aren't you curious? Whether what I said was true, or not."

"W-What.." The patient's lips trembles.

The man sat on the bed side, stretch his hand on the air, and place a finger on the side cheek on the other's face.

The patient tried to move his head, as the disgusting finger runs down to the side of his sweating neck.

"I'm curious. Wanna try it?" The crazy man's mouth twisted more, as he leaned his body to him.

Fuck! He can't still move an inch to avoid the perverted man. This guy is crazy!

Shrinking on his bed, Jeihan squeezes his eyes in disgust. There's no way this man would really..

"Open your eyes."

There's no way he would. The presence was now closer to his neck.

"Stop releasing your pheromones in front of me, I feel sick. Fuck this."

The other one was now retreated, so he opened his eyes to make sure.

His condition was unstable, so it's natural that he couldn't control his pheromones at the moment.

The man mumbled something, but he couldn't hear it. Later on, the man looked at him again, but this time, a smile were no longer visible. "Do you really think I would bite you? It's disgusting to even touch you."

Jeihan was confused. 'You're the disgusting one here!' It was his words that stayed in his mouth. Who is this man anyway?

"I'm just here to give some warnings." The man added.

Jeihan's forehead curled. "W-Warn.." For what? Did he do something to this crazy man? This was just his first time seeing him! So there's no way..

"You touched what you shouldn't have. And as an Alpha yourself, you should know how it feels to be this desperate." His face was now opposite of being gentle. "You see, my omega was almost got marked by another pest of an Alpha, and also leaving some evidence of him. I was so pissed that just by getting rid of those evidence won't be enough." After darkening his expression, the man later on smiles a bit, and walks towards the door.

"Oh," Before leaving the room, "If I were to attack your neck," Holding the door's handle, "Instead of using my mouth, I much prefer using a knife." With a smile, Klod left the room. Leaving the other one as they turned pale and speechless.

________________________

;))

Author's note coming up next!