32

I WOKE UP when I felt a burning touch through my upper face. When I opened my eyes, the Sun was glaring at me from the outside, looking through the wide open window in my room. My forehead curled and move my body sideways to avoid its touch. The Sun was already so brightly excited in the morning.

But after a minute on resting to the side, my eyes quite widened from a sudden realization. I moved my body just fine, without feeling any intense pain every part.

My body was still not in a complete well state, but I feel a lot better than the past few days. I cupped my chest when I felt it slightly throbbed, but it's not painful anymore. Even my stomach was now calmed.

I pushed my body to sit. There was a slight pain in my head followed my action, I was also sweating a bit, and my body was still feeling the quite blaze that was still flowing through.

I guessed that my heat finally lasted, and I only just have a slight fever now.

I coughed a little when I felt my throat was kinda dry. I need some water to wet my tongue.

When I was about to stand, I've heard a sound that I've never heard for weeks now. It was my phone, that was placed on the side cabinet beside my bed. Someone was calling.

I walked and took it. The caller was Riss.

I don't have any plans on answering it, so I waited until it stopped ringing after a minute. When it did, I was about to turn it off when there were a lot of messages that could be seen on the screen.

I can just ignore it, but my eyes dropped on an unusual message, well the correct word was the sender.

Even without opening it, it was only one message from it, and the contents could be read on the notification board.

'Come back after a week.'

My eyes blinked in daze. I touched my chest when the thumping sound gets faster just by after reading the message.

Strange, but not totally. Maybe because I dreamt about him last night.

In my dream, while I was laying my sick body on my bed, I've felt a light warm touching my forehead, making me open my eyes because of how gentleness it was. The natural manly scent of him was the first one I've noticed, so I can really tell that it was him. After that, I closed my eyes because I was really sleepy on that dream. But even in a dream, Klod, as always, kissed me softly a lot more times.

He was so gentle even in my dreams. That also made my heart fluttered in that moment.

When I came back to reality, I shook my head in embarrassment. What the hell am I thinking? And thinking about him of all that.

My face feels hotter, as I turned my phone off. Why did I dream of him anyway.

I've recalled the sudden dream I had before, just right after I got harassed by Jeihan.

In that dream, I assumed that it was Jeihan at first, but it turns out that it was Klod.

And to think that I've thought about feeling good just by a shameful dream, my face bacame more flushed.

Am I a pervert? Why am I dreaming about him? And it always involved in sexual interaction.

My lips thinned. I should stop, really.

As I walk to the door, a sudden thought crossed my mind.

My phone was off from the very first day I came here, because I don't wanna have some communication from people for a while.

So how come it was on earlier?

When I went downstairs, I didn't see Dad, even in the living room where he always stays. He must be in the hospital at this hour.