28

I PACKED MY things and checks if I didn't forgot a single thing I would be needing. After knowing that I've packed it all, I zipped my bag.

I looked around once more inside the apartment. I switched off all the appliances and lights. It should be fine when I'm not around.

I took my phone, and there are messages from people I texted before. Without opening a single one, I turned it off.

I grabbed my bag, and left my apartment.

I took a taxi because it was less hassle, and no one would see and recognize me.

I told the driver about my destination, and just quietly sat and waited at the back seat.

The outside is already dark, yet my eyes were just focused looking at the window.

The only light that could be seen is from the street lights outside. There are still some people out there as well.

It's past 8, the night isn't yet deep.

Crossing my arms, and laying my back on the seat, I took a deep breath.

Earlier at the hospital, I've decided to go home before night. Before noon, there was a nurse who gave me my medicines, just like what the Doctor said, and I took that as a chance to ask about my medication that I would and should take. I don't have plans to see that Doctor anymore, because he wouldn't let me go home, so asking a nurse should be fine.

Luckily, he didn't come again in my room.

It was past 6 when I decided to go, secretly. I don't want to hear any rants about leaving the hospital.

When I got to my apartment, I immediately packed my things, to go somewhere else.

My phone was left here, so when I looked and turned it on, there are lots of messages.

I have no time checking them all, so I just opened the ones that I need to message instantly.

I looked for Riss's first, because he has the most sent messages.

He's looking for me, and also worried. Though I didn't read them all and just replied a message.

'I'm fine. Don't look for me for a while. I'll be going somewhere.'

I texted next those who were related to my works.

'I'll take a leave for a while. I'm sorry.'

Either they fired me or not, it doesn't matter. I can always look for new ones after this.

I closed my eyes, but I can't sleep. My body still feels quite heavy but my mind is full awake. The sound of engine, the car's moving, and the cold atmosphere inside the car is strangely relaxing.

I do not know how many hours it has been, when the car stopped on moving. I opened my eyes and looked at the window.

I'm here.

Stepping out the vehicle, the cold air touches my face. It's quite late now I think.

After paying for the fee, I took my baggage and walked inside the village.

I've seen no one. Probably because it's pretty late already, but I much prefer this.

Stopping infront of a lone abandoned-like house, I sighed. I hope he's already sleeping.

Entering the said house, there was no light on the entrance. No, the whole house is dark.

As I do not want to make a noise, my eyes still looked around, finding out where the hell is he. But it didn't take me too long, because the lights in the living room were on.

Walking through the hallway, I made sure that my footsteps are light. I do not want to cause any trouble at a time like this.

Standing at the living room's opened door, I glanced inside.

The television is on, and also the light. My old man laying on the sofa, sleeping comfortably.

After some minutes on just standing here, I stepped inside. I turned the television off, and walk towards the sleeping man.

Carefully not make any noise.

I stopped in front of him, and stare at his look.

Peacefully sleeping here as always. "... Idiot. Atleast lock the door before you sleep."

Though I bet he always forgot. Luckily enough, the neighbors here were really good.

And they always looking out on him when I'm not around.

I grabbed the blanket from the other sofa, and placed it on him.

I looked at his face again. "... I'm back."

Going upstairs and went inside my room. I cleaned it first before throwing myself on my bed. I want to change my clothes, but my body gave up already. It's so heavy I can't lift a hand anymore. Closing my eyes before sighing heavily, I feel like I could sleep here tonight.

Getting sleepy after some sleepless nights for weeks, it's quite feel good. I feel good.

What should I do now? I decided to go here because of my condition. Because this is the only place I could hide myself for a while.

I'm running away, again.

But one of the reason is because of the person who lives here alone.

Should I tell Dad? That he also have an Omega son like him? What would he say? Can he even talk to me after all this time?

I bet he won't even care even a bit.

But having to be with an Omega, and it's my Dad on the top of that, it was the only choice that I've thought. I can't go back now, now that I'm already here.

I should sleep for tonight. He would be angry again tomorrow if he saw that I'm here again. So I need to get back all of my strength before facing him tomorrow.

And telling him what happened to his own son, could wait.

________________

;))