intro

Vine was just a normal student and at the same time, he was doing some part time jobs for paying his own living expenses himself.

And, fortunately he thought, a Beta.

Betas nowadays has now increased, or most likely making their rate up to 88% overall in the society. And due to that, Alphas and Omegas are now considered as rare, but still exists.

But being a rare species could also mean that you can't have a normal and peaceful living throughout your life. That's why being born as Beta is something that people would wish for.

Normal and peaceful life. He can relate to that. Well, as of just recently.

But, who knew that 'that life would turn upside down just because of something that he didn't expect to come.

What could it be?

Or rather, who could it be?

______

A/N: This is an Omegaverse, where an Alpha, Omega and Beta are the ones who were living in the society.  You can search it on searching site for further details/infos.

And also, THIS STORY IS JUST A PURE FICTION. NAMES, SETTINGS, PLOT, AND A LOT MORE. I WROTE THIS BECAUSE WHY NOT? (Resemblance from other works or even in reality (some) are just purely coincidental.)

DO NOT TAKE THIS SO SERIOUSLY.

And BEWARE OF INAPPROPRIATE SCENES THAT ISN'T SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. Lol

Lots of errors could be seen as well.